Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders planning to sign Jeremy Hill
Quote:Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Raiders are planning to sign RB Jeremy Hill to a contract. The deal is pending a physical and COVID-19 test.

https://nfltraderumors.co/raiders-hosted-rb-jeremy-hill-for-visit/

He didn't play at all in 2019 but had tryouts with the Texans and Lions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 06:08 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: https://nfltraderumors.co/raiders-hosted-rb-jeremy-hill-for-visit/

He didn't play at all in 2019 but had tryouts with the Texans and Lions.

Hey, maybe they'll get a beast on the cheap??  LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Damn covid stuff has teams scrambling. Let's sign Icky. He's got cold cuts!

Reply/Quote
Always liked Hill, seemed like he ran tough and was fearless when we played him. Wish him the best of luck. Ickey Shuffle hahaha. I can remember doing that in high school and getting into coach's doghouse. Back when Baltimore didn't have a team. The game always needs fun loving personalities.
Reply/Quote
Everybody here loves to bash him now, but I dare you all to share a post with your opinion from after that '14 season.

He looked freakin' incredible.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 10:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Everybody here loves to bash him now, but I dare you all to share a post with your opinion from after that '14 season.

Very good RB for us for a couple yrs ...didnt appreciate his team bashing after he left though...
That stuff haunts you and he is learning the lesson. 
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 10:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Everybody here loves to bash him now, but I dare you all to share a post with your opinion from after that '14 season.

Opinions aren’t static. Especially wrt athletes.

Between fumbling away our first playoff win in a quarter century, and then mocking Bengals fans online after having virtually nothing to do with the Pats last Super Bowl win...well let’s just say I’m not rooting for the guy.

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 01:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Opinions aren’t static. Especially wrt athletes.

Between fumbling away our first playoff win in a quarter century, and then mocking Bengals fans online after having virtually nothing to do with the Pats last Super Bowl win...well let’s just say I’m not rooting for the guy.

Yeah, he is nothing close to the player he was his rookie season.  And I am not rooting for him either.

Strange thing is that his production plummeted for no apparent reason.  I don't remember him having injury issues.
Reply/Quote
He can eat a bag of male reproductive organs for all I care.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 07:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, he is nothing close to the player he was his rookie season.  And I am not rooting for him either.

Strange thing is that his production plummeted for no apparent reason.  I don't remember him having injury issues.

Personally, I think it might have something to do with the work load that he carried at LSU.  The pounding that those guys take is at or near what one would expect at the NFL level.  Could be that his body just peaked early, and somehow he lost his enthusiasm to go hard, down after down.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 08:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Personally, I think it might have something to do with the work load that he carried at LSU.  The pounding that those guys take is at or near what one would expect at the NFL level.  Could be that his body just peaked early, and somehow he lost his enthusiasm to go hard, down after down.

You may well be spot on Sunset ? Up until the JB season they were stuck in the 70's three yards in a cloud of dust. Well that's probably a bit of an exaggeration but they relied on a lot of old school style stuff.

But at any rate what Hill does matters to me not.
Reply/Quote
Didn't last long. Raiders already cut him.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 04:10 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Didn't last long.  Raiders already cut him.

Raiders: Hey Jeremy, wanna play football for the Raiders?

Jeremy: Holy Nikes Coach, I would love to play for the Raiders.

Raiders: (remembering the fumble that stole a playoff game from Bengals) Oh, Ok, Well never mind.

Jeremy: awwww geeez....

Reply/Quote