Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders vs Cowboys
Dont really care much about either team, but the Raiders winning makes us beating the crap out of them in Vegas look even better. They are now back over 500. I'll take it.
Reply/Quote
I had the same thought but at the same time Cowboys beating the Raiders would’ve been better for us long term.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 11:34 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I had the same thought but at the same time Cowboys beating the Raiders would’ve been better for us long term.

Yep. Just like the Saints putting up any kind of fight with the Bills would have helped the Bengals. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This game hurts us.. Vegas was on pace for a 3 game losing streak and looking like out of the hunt, they come in and win in Dallas was impressive.. with Carr as their QB if they settle under new coach , they will be in the hunt for sure...

Very possible they run the table at home (Washingtion, Denver, Sand Diego) and depending on what happens to Browns next two games with Ravens, I could see them knocking Browns off that would be 4 wins, put them possible at 10-7/9-8 (loses to KC and Indy both away games)....
Reply/Quote
AFC is close, we'd have faired better with a Cowboys W.
Reply/Quote