Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain forecasted for Sunday
(10-08-2017, 12:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm down in the man cave listening to NFLN while the wife gets control of the TV until 12:45. Looking here to the right just a bit, i'm watching rain outside on my other monitor...

First it was rain, then clear and sunny and now this: Tropical rainstorm this afternoon; until then, cooler this morning with a shower or two

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 01:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: First it was rain, then clear and sunny and now this: Tropical rainstorm this afternoon; until then, cooler this morning with a shower or two

I was born and lived most of the first 9 years of my life near Tacoma. I like this kind of weather. :)

It's a good thing i got my antenna hooked back up. I'm sure the DTV is in danger of going out at some point...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
A little rain never hurt no one...

-Tom Waits
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 01:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I was born and lived most of the first 9 years of my life near Tacoma. I like this kind of weather. :)

It's a good thing i got my antenna hooked back up. I'm sure the DTV is in danger of going out at some point...

I had Directv for over 10yrs. When I first subscribed, weather was an issue. However, towards the end, they have done a lot better job with weather interruptions. However, the Antenna backup is always a plus.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 01:25 PM)jason Wrote: A little rain never hurt no one...

-Tom Waits

Except Tom Brady in Cincinnati. HEHE - Mother Nature was a fan that day!

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 01:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I was born and lived most of the first 9 years of my life near Tacoma. I like this kind of weather. :)

True story.

We had a hurricane come through the area around 2010.  Not once did we lose signal during the storm, but we still couldn't watch anything as the power kept dimming causing the box to reset.  I was pissed that we didn't have a way to record the situation. I was convinced that if I could send a video to DTV of a hurricane outside without signal loss, they would give me a lifetime free Platinum subscription for letting them use it in a commercial.
Reply/Quote