Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raise Your hand if.....
You thought Bengals would beat Steeler's at Pittsburgh and have shot at sole possession of 1st place in the tough AFCN.

I can't raise my hand for either.

But Kudos to Zac and the team winning 2 tight games and a nice road win already.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 01:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You thought Bengals would beat Steeler's at Pittsburgh and have shot at sole possession of 1st place in the tough AFCN.

But Kudos to Zac and the team winning 2 tight games and a nice road win already.

I thought they'd beat Pittsburgh. I actually see a sweep of them this year.
Reply/Quote
I thought there was a slim chance they win in Pissburgh. Too much has happened over the years for me to believe otherwise, but that may be changing ThumbsUp

As to sole possession of first place, I believe The Shitstains win up at Minny. I'm less inclined to believe the Ratbirds win in Denver.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Come on Vikes. We need an upset on Da Browns.

They are dang good this year AND just got Odell back.

Bastards. Lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 02:05 PM)Whacked Wrote: Come on Vikes. We need an upset on Da Browns.  

They are dang good this year AND just got Odell back.

Bastards. Lol.

And that could be their downfall... he will upset come chemistry that occurred when he went out.
Reply/Quote
...if you're Sure

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 02:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I thought they'd beat Pittsburgh. I actually see a sweep of them this year.

I'm sure Denny felt the same. Wink
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 02:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And that could be their downfall... he will upset come chemistry that occurred when he went out.

He is about as annoying as he is good. For sure lol

Back on topic … I would have to keep both hands down.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 02:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm sure Denny felt the same. Wink

"The Bengals just lost 40-3 but we almost had them on the ropes on opening kickoff, I see this team rebounding next week and going to the Super Bowl. Can I get a Who Dey?"

-Denny (on the original Bengal boards...week after week after week)
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 01:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You thought Bengals would beat Steeler's at Pittsburgh and have shot at sole possession of 1st place in the tough AFCN.

At the beginning of the season no. Leading up to the game though, seeing how both teams have played, and the injuries Pitt had I truly thought we would win.

Being in 1st place of the AFCN is more happenstance of the Browns and Ravens not having played a division game so that really means 0. 
Reply/Quote
Most of us thought 3-1/4-0 after the first 4 games and aside from 3 passes, we absolutely would've been 4-0.

Lots to be excited about, IMO, especially if we go 2-2 or better in the next 4.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Browns defense is looking good. Gave up the opening drive td to the vikes—but haven’t given up an inch since. Vikings have a good offense too.

Baker hasn’t looked too good though. Browns run game has, but surprisingly the Vikings D has played well.

Browns secondary, run D, and pass rush is looking good. Will be a tough matchup.
Reply/Quote
I know I was 100% positive 18 days into our season we would be 3-1 with a loss to Dalton and win over the Steelers while Higgins, Bates, and Awuzie missed time with injuries
Reply/Quote
Seems I recall that almost everyone in the forum had faith in Zac beating Pittsburgh....Lots of positive vibes after the Bear's loss.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I didn’t make a prediction for the Vikings game (thought it was too close to call). I predicted a loss against the bears, a win against Pitt and Jags. I’m doing alright on predicting I guess.
Reply/Quote
Hate to sound greedy but mannn. To think we absolutely could and should be 4-0.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 04:38 PM)Whacked Wrote: Hate to sound greedy but mannn. To think we absolutely could and should be 4-0.

We should be, but that Chicago DL had me worried the most, that and they got a taste of the McVay O right before they played us, so they had a bit of a feel how to play us. The other games I felt we SHOULD win, based on up to date info. That means before the season started I wasn't so sure about Pitt, but leading up to it, it seemed very real that we could win. At this time, i feel we can sweep Pitt, and split with Ravens/Browns.
Reply/Quote
I think this team now has talent but I didn’t think they would beat Pittsburgh just because they rarely do.
Glad to see them playing better - hopefully they will beat GB.

And fat Randy just missed a game tying FG attempt in OT to give the Jets their first win. Don’t think anyone misses him around here…
Reply/Quote
It will take years of beating Pittsburgh before I think we can beat Pittsburgh.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 05:53 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I think this team now has talent but I didn’t think they would beat Pittsburgh just because they rarely do.
Glad to see them playing better - hopefully they will beat GB.

And fat Randy just missed a game tying FG attempt in OT to give the Jets their first win.  Don’t think anyone misses him around here…

But wait...he's a good kicker, isn't he?  Cool

P.S. How many muscles did he pull?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote