Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ramon Foster: "There are bigger issues than pot"
(08-27-2016, 10:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Irrelevant. Everyone knows that the Seahawks are all on Adderall. 

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 10:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Irrelevant. Everyone knows that the Seahawks are all on Adderall. 

(08-28-2016, 12:34 AM)Beaker Wrote: Hilarious

Thanks for proving my point.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 12:26 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Thanks for proving my point.  ThumbsUp

Except you missed mine. The Seahawks got put on blast on the old boards for the Adderall thing. The difference there is everyone in Seattle shut the **** up about it while Shitsburgh continues to act victimized by the consequences of their own stupidity.

Not to mention, this place is for shitting on the idiocy of the AFC NORTH teams (mostly), not the rest of the NFL. If you wanna take the high road, you're in the wrong place.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 02:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Except you missed mine. The Seahawks got put on blast on the old boards for the Adderall thing. The difference there is everyone in Seattle shut the **** up about it while Shitsburgh continues to act victimized by the consequences of their own stupidity.

Not to mention, this place is for shitting on the idiocy of the AFC NORTH teams (mostly), not the rest of the NFL. If you wanna take the high road, you're in the wrong place.
And showing moral outrage over what Foster said isn't attempting to take the high road?
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 06:29 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And showing moral outrage over what Foster said isn't attempting to take the high road?

That's between you and the OP. I'm just here to make fun of everyone. 
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 02:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Except you missed mine.

He does that alot.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 08:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That's between you and the OP. I'm just here to make fun of everyone. 

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 07:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: He does that alot.

Well, his point didn't exactly hit the mark, did it?  Where's the Ramon Foster parallel?  Thats what we were talking about, not the substance abuse itself.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2016, 07:36 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, his point didn't exactly hit the mark, did it?  Where's the Ramon Foster parallel?  Thats what we were talking about, not the substance abuse itself.

Keep dancing, cheech.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 09:43 PM)jason Wrote: Who the hell is Ramon Foster?
This is Ramon Foster
https://youtu.be/0az_xtFyJmE
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2016, 08:59 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Keep dancing, cheech.

Hey, I'll plead guilty on not recognizing his reference.  That's on me.  But now that I know where he was going with it, I can say that it was a misplaced reference.  I said that there wouldn't be a big deal made about what Foster said about the pot if he were on another team.  The drug usage was merely the context of my point, yet it was the main emphasis of his.  So, he has yet to prove me wrong.   
Reply/Quote