Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams-Bengals joint practice
The teams will have 2 joint practices prior to their preseason week 3 match-up on Aug 27. Too bad these practices will likely be inside PBS and out of sight of the bridge watchers. The game itself will be rather boring, the practices will be more interesting.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Joint practices are always too laid back.

Instead the should have crack practices like the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2022, 04:42 PM)pally Wrote: The teams will have 2 joint practices prior to their preseason week 3 match-up on Aug 27. Too bad these practices will likely be inside PBS and out of sight of the bridge watchers. The game itself will be rather boring, the practices will be more interesting.

I agree
Reply/Quote
Wonder if they'll wear their rings?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2022, 09:23 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Wonder if they'll wear their rings?

Being a bengals fan, i'm not real familiar with ring ceremony traditions in the NFL but like in the NBA I thought they waited until like a home opener or something to award them?  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2022, 04:42 PM)pally Wrote: The teams will have 2 joint practices prior to their preseason week 3 match-up on Aug 27. Too bad these practices will likely be inside PBS and out of sight of the bridge watchers. The game itself will be rather boring, the practices will be more interesting.

LMAO
Reply/Quote
They have done this before.

I think we will see it on a regular basis now that there are just 3 preseason games.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2022, 10:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They have done this before.

I think we will see it on a regular basis now that there are just 3 preseason games.

This is the first time with Zac as coach. Of course to be fair, his first 3 training camps have hardly been typical

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Time to place bets. Which Bengal starts a scuffle with someone on the Rams which results in a Zac presser stating, "Things got a bit heated but we like our guy's passion"?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2022, 10:53 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Time to place bets. Which Bengal starts a scuffle with someone on the Rams which results in a Zac presser stating, "Things got a bit heated but we like our guy's passion"?

I'm picking Collins... Tiger
Reply/Quote
the 1 on 1 Ramsey against Chase and Kupp against Awuzie will be interesting. I-m hoping we get them in the SB. Every season as a Bengal fan I had a inferiority complex worried about who our opponent was this year I am more sorry you have us on the schedule.
Reply/Quote
Well this is pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up Pally. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote