Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams @ Bengals predictions
(11-24-2015, 03:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lol, I can see why the rep is small in this one.

you have little faith!!

Bengals - 28
Rams - 10

How's Faith been working for ya lately?
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 04:19 PM)Fresno B Wrote: How's Faith been working for ya lately?

How long have you been waiting for the Bengals to lose before really upping your post count? 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Can't believe the knee-jerk overreacting going on around here.  Too many people who have no clue what they are talking about.

I can't believe you can't believe it.  Right after we lose people assume we're either going to

A.  KILL the next team because losing makes us stronger and mad
B.  Get killed BY the next team because losing makes us go on 6+ game losing streaks

People who are saying we're going to lose to the craptastic Rams on Monday and Tuesday are going to come around to logic by the weekend. 

BUT SERIOUSLY FOLKS - The Rams are inordinately "good" at injuring opposing QBs.  I say we outscore their backup QB-led offense and get Dalton out of there during the 4th.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24. Rams 10.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 04:20 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: How long have you been waiting for the Bengals to lose before really upping your post count? 

Coincidence huh? We lose and the url breaks. Besides, I enjoyed all the super bowl threads and mvp threads before this. All is back to normal now.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 04:20 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: How long have you been waiting for the Bengals to lose before really upping your post count? 

I have no problem with it.  He is just giving me more proof to wave in his face later this season.

Love to see how explains his prediction for this week's game.

If he has the guts to show back up afterword.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 03:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just curious, but why do you think the Bengals will score lass than half the points at home against a weaker defense than they did on the road against the Cards.  I am sure you have some legitimate reason other than just trolling. Smirk

Care to share your reasoning with us?

After reading your comment I wonder who's trolling because I recall the Bengals only scoring 6 at home against the Texans, who are a hell alot worse than the Cards.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 05:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have no problem with it.  He is just giving me more proof to wave in his face later this season.

Love to see how explains his prediction for this week's game.

If he has the guts to show back up afterword.

You are a bengal fan, No? What has that taught you over the years? I'll eat crow when this team does something in the playoffs, not cause some silly Bengal fans emotions.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 05:20 PM)GodFather Wrote: After reading your comment I wonder who's trolling because I recall the Bengals only scoring 6 at home against the Texans, who are a hell alot worse than the Cards.  Smirk

I have to call 'em out on that one (the Bengals, that is).  Some weeks they just defy logic and refuse to show up.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 03:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they just took out flacco.....

Nahhhh, his own O-Line took him out, even they think he isn't elite.  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
24-14 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Rams. 10
Reply/Quote
Bengals 13 Rams 10 as the forecast is for a rainy day. Both teams will depend on the running game.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Prediction? PAIN!.........we'll win this game and we'll sustain jeff fisher injuring us as much as possible gameplan. he's jeff fisher it's what he does. he doesn't even care if it's his own QB and he's injured. lotta injuries.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31

Billygoats 13
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
I could see the Bengals dropping this game. Why? Because so many unbelievable things have happened to them over so many years, that one has to steel themselves against the pain of a potential, unimaginable loss. It will happen (e.g. Texans) and it shouldn't happen. We will probably lose at least one more game that we shouldn't. Having said that, I doubt this is the one.

The Bengals move on to winning....
27-9
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Shredded Flacco's knee. Cheap shot to Bridgewater's head. Ben R suffered a leg injury while playing the Rams this year as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 12:09 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Shredded Flacco's knee.  Cheap shot to Bridgewater's head.  Ben R suffered a leg injury while playing the Rams this year as well.

As was just pointed out a few posts ago, that was his own lineman, not a Rams player.

Now the Bridgewater thing, THAT was cheap...
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 01:39 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Bengals 13 Rams 10 as the forecast is for a rainy day. Both teams will depend on the running game.

I am thinking the same thing.
I don't foresee the O-line doing a good job against the Rams D-line so I doubt Andy has a good game. At most I see the Bengals scoring 17. 
I do think the Bengals win but no blow out.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Bengals win this one handily...not because they lost 2 games in a row and are "mad" but because they are the much better team, at home, against a banged-up, backup QB-starting, perpetually loved yet always 7-9 franchise.

If the Bengals blow this one at 1 pm I'll eat my hat.

ONE THING TO WATCH OUT FOR is that the Rams DC is the Saints bounty-gate guy and they have injured an absurd amount of QB's in the past few years.  Seriously.

Agree with you here. I will be watching the low hits on Dalton as well .

Bengals 31
Rams 10
Reply/Quote