MIXON
CHASE
LOGAN
DAX
TREY
MAC
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rams Game Game Ball
The boys win their 6th Primetime game at home in a row and get their first win of the season. So we get to award our first game ball of the season.

JOE MIXON: 70 total yards, 1 TD

JAMAR CHASE: 12 catches 141 yards

TREY HENDRICKSON: 2 Sacks

LOGAN WILSON: 4 tackles, 2 INTs

DAX HALL: 8 tackles, 1 Sack

EVAN MCPHERSON: 4 FGs all over 45 yards
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
ja'marr though his slowdown to juke moves are starting to get annoying from someone who can run at 23 mph, close 2nd Evan since we don't win without FGs, which may be how the year goes
Reply/Quote
Sweet Lou

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
As i said in the GT i give it to the whole damn defense. Tremendous effort tonight shutting down their offense.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Man tough. Gotta go JaMarr though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson got my vote, but the entire defense won this game.
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson or the entire defense.

That game isn't close without the defense making stands and forcing turnovers.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Gotta go with Logan first and the D with a nod to Dax. Cool
Reply/Quote
Were it not for the flags, Trey would have had four sacks, so he gets my vote. There are a lot of good options though.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
4 those that are new here. Position groups are not eligible for the Game Ball; nor are coaches.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Man this is a tough one.
Chase and Mixon were great but it has to go to a defensive player tonight.

Voted Wilson with 2 nice Ints but I would not argue against Hendrickson getting it.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:44 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Were it not for the flags, Trey would have had four sacks, so he gets my vote.  There are a lot of good options though.

I swear Trey gets held more than anyone...

And it only gets called one tenth of the time.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:45 AM)bfine32 Wrote: 4 those that are new here. Position groups are not eligible for the Game Ball; nor are coaches.
I'm a noob.

Ok...dang-gummit.

Logan Wilson, because he played well and deserved some get-back for the phantom PI in the SB.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Dax for me.

He set the tone early, with the HUGE sack, big TFL where he sniffed it out and I believe he led the team in tackles.

Everyone followed suit.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't pick between Chase and Trey. Trey absolutely wrecked the game but Chase really put in the work too. Not every superstar WR will put in the work like Chase did today.
Reply/Quote
Gotta give it to Trey.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:52 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Dax for me.

He set the tone early, with the HUGE sack, big TFL where he sniffed it out and I believe he led the team in tackles.

Everyone followed suit.

Knew this guy was going to be really good. Happy to see it begin.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
I went with Trey because of the sacks, even the 2 that were taken away. When you keep doing that, it makes the QB get jumpy and make bad decisions which can lead to the interceptions. The pressure, sacks, hits Trey delivered were very disruptive.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 01:11 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I went with Trey because of the sacks, even the 2 that were taken away.  When you keep doing that, it makes the QB get jumpy and make bad decisions which can lead to the interceptions.  The pressure, sacks, hits Trey delivered were very disruptive.

Yep, should of had 4 sacks. Kind of funny how there was a thread started today about how he wasn't getting home and he has a 
breakout game. Just the way it goes, hope there is another one next week but it won't happen now. Trey knows how to finish and 
it wouldn't surprise me if a LT doesn't want to get called for holding gives up 5 sacks in a game sometime soon to Trey.

He is THAT good at what he does and is just relentless when he is on his game.
Reply/Quote
Chase, Logan, and Trey are a 3-way tie and I usually HATE splitting POTG award
-Housh
Reply/Quote