Other
1.94%
2 1.94%
Total 103 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams Game Game Ball
(11-29-2015, 08:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I got to give Dre Kirkpatrick some love. Team high 10 tackles and was stellar in coverage. Stepped up big with Adam hurting.

Also any update on Clew Harris?

This is were I was today, Kirk, Nelson and Hall played well today, and Burfict was disruptive today as well... All around great defensive and offensive game today.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I picked other.

Bengals O line gets my vote for this week. As worried as we were about them, they bounced back in a big way. They protected Dalton well, and they opened up some good holes run blocking against a very good rams D line.
Reply/Quote
Geno just because. He's our mean Joe Greene.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
The entire defense had a great game except for the 60 yard run. Kirkpatrick had a great game. But I gotta go Geno. He was disruptive as hell and made it hard on the Rams all day.
Reply/Quote
Had to go with Geno. He was a one man wrecking crew. He may not have gotten so many sacks, but he stopped Gurley so many times and even met him behind the line numerous times.

Atkins proved he's the best DT in the game. Period.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 06:28 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Geno. Set the tone. Was a one man wrecking crew on the DL today.

It was Geno's world today, and everybody else was just living in it.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
A lot of good on the field yesterday.....but I had to go with Hill. He finally had a nice game. Hopefully it is just the beginning.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 09:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: A lot of good on the field yesterday.....but I had to go with Hill.  He finally had a nice game.  Hopefully it is just the beginning.

Wasn't even the best player on offense....just gotta get some lovin in on the "ground and pound AFC North Style of football?"  Ninja  Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
T Eifert.... Nice TD and saved the Day on the fumble
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:27 AM)Beaker Wrote: I picked other.

Bodine
Reply/Quote
To beat the Rams, you have to crush Gurley before he gets loose. Geno did that and more, beating double teams and providing pressure up the middle all day. It's so nice to have a good run defense again.
Reply/Quote
Geno Atkins. While the stat sheet doesn't look overly impressive, what he did to that OL was incredible. So many times Gurley had to bounce outside because Geno rushed in.

Right behind Geno was the OL. Yes the Rams were missing Quinn, but they still have a ton of DL talent and they were pretty much nonexistent.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I voted for Leon, just like the NFL did:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/02/leon-hall-nabs-afc-defensive-player-of-the-week/#content
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 02:36 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Wasn't even the best player on offense....just gotta get some lovin in on the "ground and pound AFC North Style of football?"  Ninja  Sarcasm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......NO. Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 04:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......NO. Wink

Lol.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
Easy Geno ball here...
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:57 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Geno Atkins all day

Gotta give Geno one this week. He's been playing great this year! Rock On