Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams don't have a 1st round pick untill 2024?
Just heard the announcers say that during the Tampa Bay game? If true that's crazy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 08:06 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Just heard the announcers say that during the Tampa Bay game? If true that's crazy.

Matthew Stafford is expensive! Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
That trade seemed nuts
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Not that big of a deal if they believe they are going to draft between 25-32 in those 2 draft years.
Reply/Quote
I guess what I failed to mention was that their last first round pick was 2016. So it will be almost a decade without first rounds picks. But it does seem Stafford has found a good spot in LA.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
The Rams have either revolutionized the system or have mortgaged the future in ways we've never seen before in the hopes of winning a Superbowl now.

I'm inclined to believe the latter. But let's be honest. Who here would trade 7 first rounders for a Lombardi? Pretty sure I would.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 12:42 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Matthew Stafford is expensive! Wink

Yes and let me tell you..I was at the Rams/ Cards game at So Fi and the fans are expecting nothing short of a Superbowl Win for what they gave up for Stafford. He played like shit yesterday against a division rival that Rams should have beaten at home...and guess who scored a TD? AJ Green on a perfect lob by Murray. They mortgaged thier future for stafford. Lions are sitting good now.
Reply/Quote