Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams re-signed Whitworth with a 3 year contract
https://nfltraderumors.co/rams-re-signing-lt-andrew-whitworth-to-three-year-contract/

3 years for a 38 year old player.  Good for Whit.  I have not seen for what amount yet.  Although it sucks he left the Bengals I always liked him and glad to see him continuing on. I hope he makes the HoF some day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001106886/article/rams-resign-lt-andrew-whitworth-to-3year-deal

Whitworth is signing a three-year contract with the Rams, per his agents.
Reply/Quote
Good for him.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Well if Whit didn't sign with the Bengals; I see this thread being moved and merged in 3...2..1.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 07:14 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Well if Whit didn't sign with the Bengals; I see this thread being moved and merged in 3...2..1.

Why would it be moved or merged?  I posted it in "Around the NFL" where it belongs because it is NFL news outside of AFCN and Bengals news.

Edit: Never mind I see bengals1969 might have posted and it maybe got merged with the thread I started.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
It was announced on Movin' The Chains as I was pulling into my neighborhood this evening. They made an interesting comment about it, that Whit had said he was only playing one more year and the Rams already had dead money from him. Basically they were theorizing it is really only a 1 year deal set up to spread the existing dead money to a small annual amount.
Reply/Quote
The current Rams are going to make the Bengals he left look like world champions.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote