Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams release Todd Gurley
(03-20-2020, 12:44 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Man it’s embarrassing that Gio is on that list. Terrible deal.

I love Mixon, but I’m starting to come around in the side of not giving him a big payday.

Mixon has yet to produce a season like Elliot, Bell, Gurely, or Johnson. Until he blows it up he should be able to be retained at a reasonable price.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 12:56 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Mixon has yet to produce a season like Elliot, Bell, Gurely, or Johnson. Until he blows it up he should be able to be retained at a reasonable price.

He led the AFC a year ago behind one of the worst OL’s in the league. He’s not going to be looking for a “reasonable deal.” He’ll likely want to be paid as one of the best RB’s in the league. Which he is. I just don’t know that I want to break the bank for him anymore. The Gurley situation is an eye opener.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He led the AFC a year ago behind one of the worst OL’s in the league. He’s not going to be looking for a “reasonable deal.” He’ll likely want to be paid as one of the best RB’s in the league. Which he is. I just don’t know that I want to break the bank for him anymore. The Gurley situation is an eye opener.

Franchise then franchise again then release, what will be the new way of employing RB's.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote