Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams waive Mark Barron
He was a bust as a safety that moved to LB and played decent.

He's hurt A LOT.

Graded out at 54 on PFF. That was the #76 LB.

I'd pass on him. This is more preemptive as I know a lot of people will suggest signing him.
Reply/Quote
He was pretty hyped, the year he came out. Seems like the Bengals dodged a bullet by not drafting him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 08:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He was pretty hyped, the year he came out.  Seems like the Bengals dodged a bullet by not drafting him.

Total bust as a Safety.

Aren't a lot of Alabama guys overhyped?
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 08:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Total bust as a Safety.

Their LBs seem to pan out well, so do their DTs.  It's their secondary players that look so good by benefitting from all that talent in front of them, that seems to bomb out in the NFL.  Dre Kirkpatrick, anyone??   LOL   C'mon, "Swagger", show me what you got..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 08:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Their LBs seem to pan out well, so do their DTs.  It's their secondary players that look so good by benefitting from all that talent in front of them, that seems to bomb out in the NFL.  Dre Kirkpatrick, anyone??   LOL   C'mon, "Swagger", show me what you got..

Dre took like 4-5 years to actually contribute then got a huge contract.

I think the Bengals issue in the secondary is the system more than the players. They don't put the guys in a system they can succeed in.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 08:41 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Dre took like 4-5 years to actually contribute then got a huge contract.

I think the Bengals issue in the secondary is the system more than the players. They don't put the guys in a system they can succeed in.

Well, we can't blame Marvin anymore.  Sure hope that Taylor has his shit together, and Anaruma knows what he's doing..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 09:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, we can't blame Marvin anymore.  Sure hope that Taylor has his shit together, and Anaruma knows what he's doing..

It will be interesting to see what a new coaching staff can do with the roster. There has been a lot of speculation. Now we get to see.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 10:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It will be interesting to see what a new coaching staff can do with the roster. There has been a lot of speculation. Now we get to see.

Yeah, I guess you could say that I'm "cautiously excited".  I sorta feel like with just a handful of new additions to our existing talent, we're right in the midst of hunt.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 08:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Total bust as a Safety.

Haven't produced a noteworthy NFL QB since Ken Stabler.....contrary to other beliefs around here.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
There was hope when they moved him to LB he could play an undersized coverage LB. He is pretty hit or miss.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn’t hate bringing him in depending on the deal, he is likely better than most of our lbers
Reply/Quote
I forgot he was even still playing....
Reply/Quote
stay away. more bark than bite
Reply/Quote
We need to pick up him or weddle
Reply/Quote