Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramsey went near the Bengals locker room looking for Green
According to multiple sources, Ramsey was then seen being restrained by Jaguars personnel and EverBank Stadium security. He was spotted heading toward the Bengals' locker room before he was restrained, and as the Bengals came in at halftime, he started screaming profanities once he spotted them. Ramsey was also heard yelling that he was going to go find Green once security let him go.

Ramsey did not go in the locker room and was told to return to the Jaguars' locker room and did, a source said.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/11/5/16611254/jalen-ramsey-a-j-green-locker-room-shouted-profanities-bengals
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully AJ spills the beans...no doubt it started with Ramsey's mouth.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 12:32 AM)Trademark Wrote: According to multiple sources, Ramsey was then seen being restrained by Jaguars personnel and EverBank Stadium security. He was spotted heading toward the Bengals' locker room before he was restrained, and as the Bengals came in at halftime, he started screaming profanities once he spotted them. Ramsey was also heard yelling that he was going to go find Green once security let him go.

Ramsey did not go in the locker room and was told to return to the Jaguars' locker room and did, a source said.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/11/5/16611254/jalen-ramsey-a-j-green-locker-room-shouted-profanities-bengals

Guess he wanted to remove all doubt about what a punk he is. 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This is hearsay but one of the fans heard this sap say he was going to rape AJ's wife or something to that effect. That is why Green lost his mind.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 12:54 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: This is hearsay but one of the fans heard this sap say he was going to rape AJ's wife or something to that effect. That is why Green lost his mind.

Wow if so that guy is a classless punk and needs banned
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bet Tez starts going after him on social media if this is true.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 12:54 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: This is hearsay but one of the fans heard this sap say he was going to rape AJ's wife or something to that effect.  That is why Green lost his mind.  

That actually makes quite a bit of sense.  Grabbing someone's facemask, jawing at someone, then pushing them to the ground and saying something like that would probably set a lot of people off.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 01:02 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bet Tez starts going after him on social media if this is true.

I was thinking how funny it would have been had Ramsey's punk ass made it into the locker room. Burfict probably would have killed him and the league couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Wonder what the punishment is for going into the opposing team's locker room anyways?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 01:45 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I was thinking how funny it would have been had Ramsey's punk ass made it into the locker room. Burfict probably would have killed him and the league couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Wonder what the punishment is for going into the opposing team's locker room anyways?

Stop fantazising like that... Smack
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 12:54 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: This is hearsay but one of the fans heard this sap say he was going to rape AJ's wife or something to that effect.  That is why Green lost his mind.  

I've also heard that it was something to do with his wife.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
AJ came out and said it wasn't what Jalen said more so that he was taking cheap shots all game and had enough. He did say he was running his mouth the whole game but blocked that out. Would AJ even tell the media that Jalen said something so classless especially about him bringing up AJ's wife like that? I'm not even mad at AJ one bit. Antonio Brown himself went on Twitter and said that isn't like AJ to do something like that, "Something must be going on".
Reply/Quote
Mmm...something tells me that the JAX/Bengals series is going to turn into a nasty rivalry.   one to watch for on the schedule next few years.

two of our best , most classiest players have been ejected at that stadium now (whitworth, green)

Plus Ramsey is gonna be around for a while. Some of their newer guys like Myles Jack, cam Robinson seem pretty feisty.

Also did you see Bortles quotes post game when he was asked his thoughts on Burfict saying 'we're gonna make bortles beat us'...normally used to seeing a bit more tame, PC responses but he enjoyed telling reporters that jax kicked our asses
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 07:36 AM)sonofstat Wrote: Mmm...something tells me that the JAX/Bengals series is going to turn into a nasty rivalry.   one to watch for on the schedule next few years.

two of our best , most classiest players have been ejected at that stadium now (whitworth, green)

Plus Ramsey is gonna be around for a while. Some of their newer guys like Myles Jack, cam Robinson seem pretty feisty.

Also did you see Bortles quotes post game when he was asked his thoughts on Burfict saying 'we're gonna make bortles beat us'...normally used to seeing a bit more tame, PC responses but he enjoyed telling reporters that jax kicked our asses

JAX is a good team this year. They'll make the playoffs, but wont do much. I can see them turning into a team to look forward to playing for years as long as AJ is on the roster. I look forward to it (as long as our o-line has been addressed by then...).
Reply/Quote
burfict isn't hitting as hard anymore, he's still doing the slightly bullshit stuff after plays. I miss the burfict that crushes people (legally). CRUSH people Vontaze, crush that silly bortles mouth. We made him look like Blake Montana in comparison to Andy Faulton.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 07:45 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: burfict isn't hitting as hard anymore, he's still doing the slightly bullshit stuff after plays. I miss the burfict that crushes people (legally). CRUSH people Vontaze, crush that silly bortles mouth. We made him look like Blake Montana in comparison to Andy Faulton.

Burfict is just adjusting to today's game. He's gotta take it easy from now on so no one gets any boo boos like L.Bell...
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 07:45 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: burfict isn't hitting as hard anymore, he's still doing the slightly bullshit stuff after plays. I miss the burfict that crushes people (legally). CRUSH people Vontaze, crush that silly bortles mouth. We made him look like Blake Montana in comparison to Andy Faulton.

(11-06-2017, 08:01 AM)Takedown Wrote: Burfict is just adjusting to today's game. He's gotta take it easy from now on so no one gets any boo boos like L.Bell...

I don't like him playing in the middle. He doesn't have the freedom to fly around like a madman like we're used to. 

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 08:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don't like him playing in the middle. He doesn't have the freedom to fly around like a madman like we're used to. 

Yup. Hopefully it's nothing permanent. No where near as prodictive.
Reply/Quote
That Jacksonville team was overly chippy from the get go. They got an unsportsmanlike penalty almost immediately from one of their lineman taunting Bodine. As for Burfict, there was one play where he absolutely crushed the running back coming through the hole. MLB is a position he hasn't played since college. It's going to take time.
Reply/Quote
Me neither. Like someone posted on Twitter..... "That's the most fight I've seen in a Bengal players since....uh....when was the last time Pac got arrested?
What did he think he was going to do at the Bengals locker room? Nothing.... He knew security would keep them apart. Green already trounced him in front of the tv audience, and Burfict and Jones would have killed him had he stepped into the locker room. He was just putting on a show....
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 08:43 AM)whodey365 Wrote: That Jacksonville team was overly chippy from the get go. They got an unsportsmanlike penalty almost immediately from one of their lineman taunting Bodine. As for Burfict, there was one play where he absolutely crushed the running back coming through the hole. MLB is a position he hasn't played since college. It's going to take time.

Tom Coughlin's finger prints are all over that team now.

Apart from Ramsey I kinda respect what they're doing...they've established a clear culture, drafted and got FA's to fit the new culture and game plan to fit those players and culture.

Coughlin preached he wanted toughness, they want be physical , run the ball, very aggressive getting after the QB  - they draft Fournette, get Calais Campbell/Church, previously invested in athletes on the D like Fowler /jack/ramsey

That chippiness is designed in from what I can see...can't play the way they do and not have it.
Reply/Quote