Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramsey went near the Bengals locker room looking for Green
(11-06-2017, 07:19 AM)Takedown Wrote: AJ came out and said it wasn't what Jalen said more so that he was taking cheap shots all game and had enough. He did say he was running his mouth the whole game but blocked that out. Would AJ even tell the media that Jalen said something so classless especially about him bringing up AJ's wife like that? I'm not even mad at AJ one bit. Antonio Brown himself went on Twitter and said that isn't like AJ to do something like that, "Something must be going on".

That's because AJ isn't going to go and say what Jalen Ramsey said. I don't know why people can't wrap their hands around this. Players will find any way to get into each other's head, and if AJ said, "Yeah, he said the password to my excel account was 1234." Everyone would abuse him for the rest of the season with that. (In this case, from what I've heard, it was about his wife). 

Marvin Lewis even said it had to do with the push AND what was said. If it had anything to do with raping his wife, that'd be more than enough to set AJ off. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 09:28 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: That's because AJ isn't going to go and say what Jalen Ramsey said. I don't know why people can't wrap their hands around this. Players will find any way to get into each other's head, and if AJ said, "Yeah, he said the password to my excel account was 1234." Everyone would abuse him for the rest of the season with that. (In this case, from what I've heard, it was about his wife). 

Marvin Lewis even said it had to do with the push AND what was said. If it had anything to do with raping his wife, that'd be more than enough to set AJ off. 

I understand it's AJ's word against his, I'm just going off of what we know.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 09:32 AM)Takedown Wrote: I understand it's AJ's word against his, I'm just going off of what we know.

Just going off my experience. If you know what burns, you're going to give it to your opponent and let them use it. AJ would never hear the end of it. 

I'm sure it was ultimately a culmination of everything. Jalen Ramsey is not immune to this 'act' and this is the second time he has done this. Not to this degree, as I'm sure he didn't expect to get his ass beat on national television (and then still be considered the bad guy). 

The entire situation, as I've stated several times, reminds me of Johnson vs Finnegan. He ran his mouth the entire game, Johnson had enough and beat the piss out of him. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Wow, that Jalen Ramsey is one tough cookie. He went looking for Green and got held back back security so he wasn't able to get to him?! He really boosted his street cred with me. Golly Gee!
Reply/Quote
Ramsey can talk shit all he wants. All people will remember is Green dragging his ass to the field like a little *****.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 09:20 AM)sonofstat Wrote: Tom Coughlin's finger prints are all over that team now.

Apart from Ramsey I kinda respect what they're doing...they've established a clear culture, drafted and got FA's to fit the new culture and game plan to fit those players and culture.

Coughlin preached he wanted toughness, they want be physical , run the ball, very aggressive getting after the QB  - they draft Fournette, get Calais Campbell/Church, previously invested in athletes on the D like Fowler /jack/ramsey

That chippiness is designed in from what I can see...can't play the way they do and not have it.

Absolutely, I’ve always been a big fan of Coughlin, but seeing how quickly he’s turned that franchise around (not that he deserves all of the credit) further shows what a great football mind he has. I wish he woulda been our HC or GM at any point in the last 2 decades. Their ownership may not always make the right decisions but at least they are trying to become super bowl contenders unlike the feline mascot team we follow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 09:52 AM)Sweetness Wrote: Wow, that Jalen Ramsey is one tough cookie. He went looking for Green and got held back back security so he wasn't able to get to him?! He really boosted his street cred with me. Golly Gee!

I had flashbacks to lion king reading that lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The best thing about all of it was Ramsey getting the boot too, when both announcers went on and on about how he did nothing wrong. The officials must have had reason to think he did.

Another example of the big bag of shit collection of incompetent nitwits known as NFL officiating crews bring unable to control the action on the field. They allow a guy to grab, push, shove a receiver all over the field with no repercussions and then wonder why the receiver eventually wigs out.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote