Poll: What do you dip your wings into?
Ranch( I'm a normal rational person)
Blue Cheese( get those damn kids off my yard)
None(I'm a Psychopath)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranch or Blue Cheese!!
Simple Question which do you dip into with your Buffalo Wings?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Blue cheese of course. And traditional sauce. Don’t need any honey Korean Barbecue lemon pepper sriracha sauce.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Buffalo Sauce or any non-sweet rub or sauce - Blue Cheese

ANY sweet sauces spicy or otherwise - ranch
Reply/Quote
I’ve never dipped. Sauce always comes on the wings. Is this like a dry rub thing? I’ve never ordered dry rub.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2023, 09:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’ve never dipped. Sauce always comes on the wings. Is this like a dry rub thing? I’ve never ordered dry rub.

People that dip anything in ranch dips everything in ranch. You don't ruin good bbq wings with ranch dressing or blue cheese. It's exactly the same as putting ketchup on a steak.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2023, 10:19 PM)Synric Wrote: People that dip anything in ranch dips everything in ranch. You don't ruin good bbq wings with ranch dressing or blue cheese. It's exactly the same as putting ketchup on a steak.

I thought the blue cheese & ranch were for your celery and not the wings.  I guess I'm a psychopath?!? Big Grin
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2023, 10:19 PM)Synric Wrote: People that dip anything in ranch dips everything in ranch. You don't ruin good bbq wings with ranch dressing or blue cheese. It's exactly the same as putting ketchup on a steak.

LOL 

I used to eat blue cheese on side salad with Heinz 57 on steak which made an interesting mix on the pallet when I would go to JTs bar & grill. Sometimes would use A1. Yet the 57 made the choice interesting.

Reply/Quote

Exactly, I don't want any goop covering up the flavor that I wanted to enjoy in the first place.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
None, I enjoy the wings and the sauce of choice free of blue cheese or ranch. I do like to have some fries and ranch ready to go on the side. I only dip the fries in ranch, never the wing.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 10:15 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: None, I enjoy the wings and the sauce of choice free of blue cheese or ranch. I do like to have some fries and ranch ready to go on the side. I only dip the fries in ranch, never the wing.

Fries in ranch? WTF? I can't even imagine that combo. Maybe if I was drunk and it was 2am or something I might try it but damn.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 01:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Fries in ranch? WTF? I can't even imagine that combo. Maybe if I was drunk and it was 2am or something I might try it but damn.

Then you are missing out on the glory of cheese fries and ranch at Outback.

It's not the 1980s anymore, bro. People dip fries in ranch!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 02:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Then you are missing out on the glory of cheese fries and ranch at Outback.

It's not the 1980s anymore, bro. People dip fries in ranch!  Hilarious

Still, even with cheese, it doesn't sound good. But that's just me. I put ketchup on my dippy eggs and dip toast into the ketchup and yolk. 

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 01:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Fries in ranch? WTF? I can't even imagine that combo. Maybe if I was drunk and it was 2am or something I might try it but damn.

Dipping fries in ranch is great. 

Also, always dip the wings in ranch THEN dip it into the sauce. Soggy-assed wings made in any kind of sauce is, soggy. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 04:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Still, even with cheese, it doesn't sound good. But that's just me. I put ketchup on my dippy eggs and dip toast into the ketchup and yolk. 

I'm a pro-ketchup guy. I'm laughing a bit because your posts are coming off as if you had no idea ranch and fries are a thing. It's 2023 Mr. HarleyDog!!!  
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 01:00 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm a pro-ketchup guy. I'm laughing a bit because your posts are coming off as if you had no idea ranch and fries are a thing. It's 2023 Mr. HarleyDog!!!  

I seriously had no idea ranch and fries were a thing. This world is changing too damn fast for me. 

Reply/Quote
Neither one! A proper buffalo wing’s flavor should stand on its own.
Reply/Quote
Ranch, but I do like the Blue Cheese at times but it can taste weird to me if I get a different flavored dressing or dip.

It is blue because of mold after all lol

I like my Buffalo Wings hot and need to save the taste buds with some Ranch. Surprised some go all out without a sauce besides
the ones on the wings honestly. Must be those types that like honey barbecue sauce which I flat out despise. Gross. Sick
Reply/Quote
I never had a problem with blue cheese as a dip until I had a salad that came with large chunks of blue cheese. Now I can’t stand that shit.

Ranch all the way…but I hardly ever dip the wings in it. I usually save it for the fries and/or veggies
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Blue cheese has always been my go-to dressing when I get a salad as a restaurant. I never buy the stuff, because I'll go hog wild on it, but when my wimpy veggie-eatin' arse hits up those "all you can stand" salad bars, look out.
Reply/Quote
It’s blue cheese for this wing expert with true buffalo sauce. Anything less is unacceptable. Ranch is for your salad and fries.
Never tried dry rub before.

Now the real question……
Drummies or flats?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote