Poll: What do you dip your wings into?
Ranch( I'm a normal rational person)
Blue Cheese( get those damn kids off my yard)
None(I'm a Psychopath)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranch or Blue Cheese!!
(02-19-2023, 02:38 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: It’s blue cheese for this wing expert with true buffalo sauce. Anything less is unacceptable. Ranch is for your salad and fries.  
Never tried dry rub before.  

Now the real question……
Drummies or flats?

Always been blue cheese with the buffalo sauce for me, unless it teriyaki.  

I order all drums don't like flatsWife likes flats, so when she's in it's a mix. 
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2023, 12:10 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Blue cheese has always been my go-to dressing when I get a salad as a restaurant.  I never buy the stuff, because I'll go hog wild on it, but when my wimpy veggie-eatin' arse hits up those "all you can stand" salad bars, look out.

Only 2 things i use blue cheese for is celery when i get wings and on black and blue burgers. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2023, 02:58 PM)J24 Wrote: Simple Question which do you dip into with your Buffalo Wings?

Soon as I see a flying buffalo come fluttering through the back yard I'll come up with an answer.. in the meantime I often mix the two, but with real blue cheese and not the garbage they cram into a plastic tube..
I prefer chicken breast instead of wings..I can remember when chicken wings were used almost exclusively for making chicken stock. They'd just boil it down and throw away the rest since there was almost no meat on a chicken wing..That was before they started pumping chickens full of artificial growth hormones and the closet thing you'd see to the beasts they sell as chicken today were turkeys..lol 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2023, 03:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only 2 things i use blue cheese for is celery when i get wings and on black and blue burgers. 

On one of my more ostentatious days, I had a black and bleu swordfish steak.  Hoity toit!
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2023, 12:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: On one of my more ostentatious days, I had a black and bleu swordfish steak.  Hoity toit!

You know good and well i don't know what ostentatious means. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2023, 03:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You know good and well i don't know what ostentatious means. Mellow

Come on man.. You can spell it you ostentatious lout!  Tongue
I'm changing my last name to Tashus, first name Austin.. Austin Tashus..  If that went past you just hand in your official thinking card.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-22-2023, 10:08 PM)grampahol Wrote: Come on man.. You can spell it you ostentatious lout!  Tongue
I'm changing my last name to Tashus, first name Austin.. Austin Tashus..  If that went past you just hand in your official thinking card.. 

I am most certainly not a lout, you undignified, pusillanimous ninnyhammer!

Reply/Quote
I'd probably bathe in ranch if I could. It's that good.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2023, 12:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I am most certainly not a lout, you undignified, pusillanimous ninnyhammer!

I've always endeavored to be known as an undignified, pusillanimous ninnyhammer. Now I have a hammer. A bit ninny, but I'll take it..  Wink You can drop the pusillanimous part though.. I'm not that timid..  Undignified is acceptable though.. Shocked

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2023, 11:13 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'd probably bathe in ranch if I could. It's that good.

Is there anything actually stopping you from bathing in ranch dressing? So you'll probably develop some weird skin rash, but it'll be worth it.. And just think of the bragging rights you'll have earned..and your grandkids will be able to say, "My granddad took baths in ranch dressing!" only to have everyone move slowly away from them whilst giving em the hairy eyeball.. Just ask yourself, how often have you actually wanted a hairy eyeball?  It could be a new fashion statement.. 

Reply/Quote
only dip in ranch if its too Spicy hot lol
Reply/Quote