Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Fun Facts
(01-08-2017, 09:36 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Speaking for the rest of the board, we wouldn't have it any other way.  

That's a relief Rock On

I was afraid I would have to take it off.  I don't want sunburn on my jimmy, that's why he wears the hat!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The bombardier beetle can create an explosion with its butt. Learned that one the hard way.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 07:05 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The bombardier beetle can create an explosion with its butt. Learned that one the hard way.

I did too...from a parasite I picked up in Chile.
Reply/Quote
The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds with adequate vacuuming systems.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 09:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Sea otters sleep holding hands.

[Image: Sea_otters_holding_hands.jpg]

Otters also rape and murder baby seals.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 09:42 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Otters also rape and murder baby seals.

Bastids!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2017, 01:09 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.

But wait, there's more: https://www.powerofpositivity.com/7-amazing-health-benefits-farting/
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2017, 01:09 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.

remember to fart responsibly though
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 09:42 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Otters also rape and murder baby seals.

Only the ones asking for it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2017, 09:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Only the ones asking for it.

So they're Republicans.

Neat.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2017, 09:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Only the ones asking for it.

To this point, ^ the second best thing I have seen on this Friday the 13th. (There was this chick in a pair of shorts this morning that would make a eunuch testify.)

(01-13-2017, 08:18 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So they're Republicans.

Neat.

And then it is followed up with this ^. Some days you just don't know who to love more. XOXO to both of you!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2017, 08:53 PM)xxlt Wrote: To this point, ^ the second best thing I have seen on this Friday the 13th. (There was this chick in a pair of shorts this morning that would make a eunuch testify.)

And then it is followed up with this ^. Some days you just don't know who to love more. XOXO to both of you!

Pics or it didn't happen.

Or maybe it did.

JUST SHOW US SOME PICS!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 02:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Pics or it didn't happen.

Or maybe it did.

JUST SHOW US SOME PICS!!!

The image is tattooed on my brain for all time. Sadly, I do not have the technology to reproduce it for you.
Reply/Quote
when buying new shoes the most important thing to do is look at the bottom of the shoe the less traction/groves the better because less dirt will be tracked inside your house
Reply/Quote
whenever I look at houses for sale if I see a swimming pool in the backyard im out they just look like such an eyesore especially in the winter time when they take up half the yard with a cover over it. also swimming pools are too much maintenance
Reply/Quote
Ancient Aztecs believed that when a warrior died he became a hummingbird.
Reply/Quote
Fun fact: I have many leather-bound books and my house smells of rich mahogany.
Reply/Quote
In Tennessee it's illegal to sell a hollow log.
Reply/Quote
There are more bacteria living on your skin than there are people living on the planet.
Reply/Quote