Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Questionaire
(07-30-2015, 11:50 AM)Benton Wrote: Market data, craft breweries are very popular and sought after in a lot of market areas, from rural like mine to more metropolitan. They're projected as extremely profitable short term, but their long-term projections are low.

Investors are seeing them as trends. Beer drinkers may not think of them that way, but if there isn't money being pumped into them because of a large area of disposable income, they aren't going to be as easy to open. It's the same with most businesses or products. In time as people move back to cigar bars or on to the next thing, you'll see fewer craft breweries. The macros will adapt because they've already got established networks and development. That's how large stores like McDonald's weather changing eating habits like the Atkins fad or the anti-sugar movement. They're big enough to not cap-size when the water gets rough. Small businesses like craft breweries have a harder time adapting to those changes.

Anyway, in the end, it's all beer. I'll drink to everyone enjoying one.

Well I didn't do a market analysis as if I was an investor.  Craft beers have been doing nothing but growing over the last 20yrs or so.  Unlike the cigar craze, craft and micro beers aren't going anywhere.  We'll some of them go under? Sure, it happens.  But there is still going to be a large demand for craft beers. 
Reply/Quote