Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Thoughts
Wrong is spelled wrong in the dictionary.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 09:53 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Wrong is spelled wrong in the dictionary.

I thought I was wrong once, but it turns out I was mistaken.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Say silk five times fast.

Silk

silk

silk

silk

silk

What do cows drink?

No, not milk you idiot! Water!
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways ?

Why is a womans' hairstyle called a " permanent " when it only lasts a few weeks ?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 10:12 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Say silk five times fast.

Silk

silk

silk

silk

silk

What do cows drink?

Not when  they're eating brownies or chocolate cake, I bet.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If a service animal poops... who picks it up?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
How come low land gorillas grow to 600 pounds with 10 times the strength as humans eating nothing but celery, tree bark and berries?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Silk

silk

silk

silk

silk

What do cows drink?

In the course of evolution/ natural selection, what in the world made us decide that drinking another species' milk was an ok thing?

It's ****** disgusting if you ask me.

On a side note; I do enjoy some other dairy products.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Judith Sheindlin will receive my write-in vote for the Presidency.
Reply/Quote

Silk

silk

silk

silk

silk

What do cows drink?

What do baby cows drink then?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
An escalator is the only thing I know of that can still be used while it is out of order...
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2016, 12:47 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: An escalator is the only thing I know of that can still be used while it is out of order...
A broken clock is right twice a day.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 11:29 PM)jason Wrote: In the course of evolution/ natural selection, what in the world made us decide that drinking another species' milk was an ok thing?

Other animals will also drink it if they have access to it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Other animals will also drink it if they have access to it.
They should be ashamed of themselves.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I once bought a 3 pack of Magnums to impress this girl at the checkout. But afterwards I realized if she went out with me, then my plan would backfired. Sad
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
[Image: 10f5c2add30fe7a4aee5fb1178e50349.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What does "The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys" actually mean?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 11:29 PM)jason Wrote: In the course of evolution/ natural selection, what in the world made us decide that drinking another species' milk was an ok thing?

Or for that matter, what makes us eat a crap load of other species, let alone drink their milk?   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

It was actually one of the best discoveries for humans.  It provided a consistent source of protein and nutrients without all the trouble of hunting.  Just like eating eggs instead of the bird.  You can't live all winter on the meat from one chicken, but you can from eating the eggs.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2016, 12:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It was actually one of the best discoveries for humans.  It provided a consistent source of protein and nutrients without all the trouble of hunting.  Just like eating eggs instead of the bird.  You can't live all winter on the meat from one chicken, but you can from eating the eggs.
We were once scavengers I guess. They say early humans lived off of bone marrow from carcasses. That stuff is fascinating when you take time to delve into it. I never took higher than 100 level anthropology class in college, but I loved it.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote