Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random song you like that doesnt fit your normal music taste
I pretty much stay with the music I like for the most part but every now and then I find a song outside of what I listen too (hard rock / metal) that for whatever reason I like.

One of these is due to a video its edited with (dark souls video)  but the song "i believe" by Christina perry fits it perfectly imo  I probly wouldn't have liked it without it being attached to the video but it works great.
Reply/Quote
I don't know if this fits but the other day I woke up to the song When Johnny Comes Marching Home and I've had it stuck in my head for two days now.  When I'm at work, i'll just randomly start humming it.  I actually like the song, especially the version from the Civil War miniseries by Ken Burns. Its a slowed down version of what you can find on YouTube.   The 2nd South Carolina String Band has a cool string version of it. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Wannabee by Spice Girls! I always get pretty fired up if I'm having a bad day and that song comes on the radio which isn't often. Only one radio station plays it and that is usually during Throwback Thursday or when they play an hour of 90s music.
Reply/Quote
I admired Prince as an artist, but I've never owned any of his albums. However, I love "When Doves Cry".
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Garth Brooks' Friends in Low Places. Not anything close to a country fan but I've always liked that one.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2017, 08:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Garth Brooks' Friends in Low Places.  Not anything close to a country fan but I've always liked that one.

Yeah if I had to pick a country song that would probly be the one lol
Reply/Quote
I don't own any Michael Jackson music, but I can listen to Beat It, mainly because of Eddie's guitar in it.
Could be cheating the answer because there is a merge of musicians here.
Reply/Quote
Any Classical Piano, especially "Raindrop Prelude" by I think it is Chopin. 

Hell, anything with a piano, from Jazz to, Classical to, R&B to, Rock.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 04:24 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Any Classical Piano, especially "Raindrop Prelude" by I think it is Chopin. 

Hell, anything with a piano, from Jazz to, Classical to, R&B to, Rock.

dude songs with pianos can haunt you....

Newer version of Sound of Silence

Mad World...

facebook told me my country song was johnny cash - riders in the sky

I liked it..  (facebook quiz got one right)
Reply/Quote
Patty Loveless: "I Try to Think About Elvis"
Reply/Quote