Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Randy Bullock
Let's see Elliot nail a 48-yarder against the wind in Giants stadium to win the game for the Eagles in a key divisional matchup first.

Of course, we haven't seen Elliot do that either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 02:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I can't shake the feeling that this is much ado about nothing. Elliott isn't likely to remain 100% on XPs and he's surely going to miss a few more FGs eventually. Same can be said for Bullock. People bring up range like Elliott is Justin Tucker or something. He's not. And Bullock has a better leg than Nuge. It's closer than folks let on, and how often have we had to give up a FG opportunity because Bullock didn't have the leg?

The answer is probably never (yet) and even if Elliott has 5-6 yards more range, that's something that would only be beneficial maybe once or twice a year. Think logically about it. In the end, you either have a good kicker or you don't. There's very little difference between the good ones...unless you have Tucker, and even then it's not a huge difference.

We gave up a 5th round pick to ensure we had a good competition. We did. If you're upset about losing that 5th rounder, go ahead and rattle off to me the list of 5th rounders under Marvin and ask yourself if you're truly that upset we lost out on a player of that caliber.

Again, my only real issue with Bullock right now is how he performs under pressure. It remains to be seen, but if he doesn't perform well, i won't be surprised. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote