Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Bullock 2019
8th in total FGs (27)
12th in FG% (87.1)
5th longest FG (57 yd. v Miami)
Perfect inside 40 (16-16)
Only missed one XP (only 4 qualifying kickers missed 0)

Bullock only attempted 3 FGs of 50+ yards, but those long attempts are not as common as some people think. Only 13 kickers attempted more than 4 from 50+.
Reply/Quote
Not nearly as bad as made out to be... Fat Randy is ok.
Reply/Quote
He's had a very good season. No issues whatsoever with him being the kicker again next season. Some who want him gone better be careful what they wish for.
Reply/Quote
He had a good year. We have a lot bigger problems than our kicking game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Randy beat Jake Elliott in every category listed.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Yeah, Fat Randy had probably his best year as a pro (by far).

His kicks are no longer the most-hideous things on the planet lol.

I'm willing to ride him out the next 2-3 years, then draft Cade York; guy has been a stud as a freshman and his leg will only get better.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 01:38 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not nearly as bad as made out to be... Fat Randy is ok.

And I don't care if he loses 30 lbs, he will always be FAT RANDY!  My dad even said during the game the other day "C'mon Fat Randy, end this thing".  I died laughing.  Dad is 86, and the sweetest man alive.  Never has a bad thing to say about anyone.  I guess it is now a name of endearment.  

I might get an old Bengal jersey #4 (if they existed) and put FAT RANDY on the back.  I used to get such a kick out of seeing what people did with numbers and names.  

My fav was Dennis Roland, #74, the jersey said "eligible".  That was in 2009 and was a classic. 
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 11:46 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And I don't care if he loses 30 lbs, he will always be FAT RANDY!  My dad even said during the game the other day "C'mon Fat Randy, end this thing".  I died laughing.  Dad is 86, and the sweetest man alive.  Never has a bad thing to say about anyone.  I guess it is now a name of endearment.  

I might get an old Bengal jersey #4 (if they existed) and put FAT RANDY on the back.  I used to get such a kick out of seeing what people did with numbers and names.  

My fav was Dennis Roland, #74, the jersey said "eligible".  That was in 2009 and was a classic. 

He's not even really fat... I guess that makes it funny too. I was really looking at him the other day. I guess maybe he's fatter than the average kicker, but compared to the average American... He's in pretty good shape.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Definitely a term of endearment....
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 01:53 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yeah, Fat Randy had probably his best year as a pro (by far).

His kicks are no longer the most-hideous things on the planet lol.

I'm willing to ride him out the next 2-3 years, then draft Cade York; guy has been a stud as a freshman and his leg will only get better.

Idk, you see the kicker from Memphis? I want him whenever he comes out. He’s been a beast this year. Glad I happened to watch a few of their games this year. He hit a few 50+ yarders that woulda been good from 60+ with ease. Went 6-6 in their bowl game the other day
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 01:20 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Idk, you see the kicker from Memphis? I want him whenever he comes out. He’s been a beast this year. Glad I happened to watch a few of their games this year. He hit a few 50+ yarders that woulda been good from 60+ with ease. Went 6-6 in their bowl game the other day

Meh... college goal posts are wider than NFL goalposts.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 01:20 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Idk, you see the kicker from Memphis? I want him whenever he comes out. He’s been a beast this year. Glad I happened to watch a few of their games this year. He hit a few 50+ yarders that woulda been good from 60+ with ease. Went 6-6 in their bowl game the other day

I saw him too.  I'd spend a 6 or 7 on him.
Reply/Quote
Based on ESPN Fantasy Stats:

POS Rank: 13

AVG. PTS: 7.1

% ROSTERED: 0.6

Overall not a good fantasy streamer, but if this team starts putting up more points, or trusting him with longer kick attempts, I can see him being a solid top 10 in the next couple seasons...no reason to dump the "Bullocks'... '4'....now.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 01:42 PM)Fullrock Wrote: He's had a very good season. No issues whatsoever with him being the kicker again next season. Some who want him gone better be careful what they wish for.

I think MB will waste a draft pick for the third year in a row on a top notch college kicker and let him go .. AGAIN!!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 02:46 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Based on ESPN Fantasy Stats:

POS Rank: 13

AVG. PTS: 7.1

% ROSTERED: 0.6

Overall not a good fantasy streamer, but if this team starts putting up more points, or trusting him with longer kick attempts, I can see him being a solid top 10 in the next couple seasons...no reason to dump the "Bullocks'... '4'....now.

That's cause we had a horrible passing offense this year, and didn't score all that much.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 01:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 8th in total FGs (27)
12th in FG% (87.1)
5th longest FG (57 yd. v Miami)
Perfect inside 40 (16-16)
Only missed one XP (only 4 qualifying kickers missed 0)

Bullock only attempted 3 FGs of 50+ yards, but those long attempts are not as common as some people think.  Only 13 kickers attempted more than 4 from 50+.
Those numbers would be much worse if he was kicking in a lot of pressure games/situations. He is a chicken at the highest of levels!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 11:50 AM)jason Wrote: He's not even really fat... I guess that makes it funny too. I was really looking at him the other day. I guess maybe he's fatter than the average kicker, but compared to the average American... He's in pretty good shape.

That's the thing which is funny.

He's not real fat but compared to NFL athletes who are not linemen, he's a bit chunky.

Most kickers look like string beans.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 09:49 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That's the thing which is funny.

He's not real fat but compared to NFL athletes who are not linemen, he's a bit chunky.

Most kickers look like string beans.

You think he knows we call him Fat Randy?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 09:51 PM)jason Wrote: You think he knows we call him Fat Randy?

Well I'm sure he can hear fans shouting it at the games.

Plus we're living in a world where info is at our fingertips I seriously doubt these players don't lurk into forums/message board/general social media.

In other words.  YES !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Not sure what it is with Memphis kickers, but they all seem to pan out in some way.

(01-01-2020, 09:51 PM)jason Wrote: You think he knows we call him Fat Randy?

Definitely.

And it definitely is a term of endearment/nickname at this point.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote