Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Bullock extension
(09-19-2018, 02:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Fine with the signing. Everyone wants a guy with a big leg but I’d rather a guy who is accurate but weaker leg vs an inaccurate boomer. Not every team can get a Justin Tucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think "Phat" Randy's leg is as weak as we thought. He's booming some KOs and has made a couple of 50+ yarders.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 03:08 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I don't think "Phat" Randy's leg is as weak as we thought. He's booming some KOs and has made a couple of 50+ yarders.

True, he has made some 50+ yarders, but I don’t recall the Bengals trying many 50+ yarders since he’s been here even though they’ve had some opportunities.

Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He earned it.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 06:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We should probably consider dropping the “Fat Randy” moniker at this point. Guy has been really good for us. It was funny for awhile, but like anything else I think it’s becoming a little played out...

He's still fat lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 06:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We should probably consider dropping the “Fat Randy” moniker at this point. Guy has been really good for us. It was funny for awhile, but like anything else I think it’s becoming a little played out...

Disagree he will always be lovingly known as "Fat Randy"

It got him to the dance, cant drop it now
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 03:41 PM)ochocincos Wrote: True, he has made some 50+ yarders, but I don’t recall the Bengals trying many 50+ yarders since he’s been here even though they’ve had some opportunities.

I'm never comfortable with those really long attempts unless it's in the last few seconds of the game with no other options available. Those are not as common as most of us want to believe, but they do happen. I'd still rather have a guy you can rely on for everything between short and long. Randy fits the bill for now until he doesn't. Even the Ravens kicker will eventually flame out. Hopefully sooner than later.    
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote