Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Bullock's FGs
I would have liked for them to have kept Elliott but he got beat out. I'm just glad to see someone who can kick a FG
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's money - until the game is on the line.

I was dreading him lining up to kick a FG if the game would have been 10-9 and we had a last second shot.

Kinda like last year vs. Houston.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 12:37 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Even during the pre-season I noticed Bullock was hitting close to the uprights.

I wish we kept Elliot because, while he did miss more, I remember his hits being right down the middle and still at considerable distances.

It kind of makes me sick thinking that we may still need to draft a kicker next year too, since we threw Elliot away and Bullock is almost certainly not a long term answer.

wow....you sure are biased....

I saw Bullock kick a field goal in practice last week....
Bullock was blindfolded, spun around in circles, then kicked in the nuts by a steeler fan & still made the 99 yard field goal kicking into a 120 mph wind.....
I was impressed....   Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
Just watched Elliott miss a chip shot versus chiefs sp far we made great move at least with our kicker
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 03:22 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Just watched Elliott miss a chip shot versus chiefs sp far we made great move at least with our kicker

Eventually all the Elliott fans will chalk this up as an L and quietly go away.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
is bullocks the john daly of nfl? is there a chubbier kicker out there
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 07:56 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: He's money - until the game is on the line.

Given that the choice was between a guy who is money until the game is on the line and a guy who can't make FGs I have to say we made the right choice.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 03:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Eventually all the Elliott fans will chalk this up as an L and quietly go away.

Never happen. They still think Maualuga , Peko , Ogbuehi n Bodine are still great and have "potential".
Reply/Quote
I was pleased with his performance. The FGs went in (not something we've been able to say for a while in Cincy before the Bullock era began), and he's kicked FGs, PATs, and kickoffs well last year, in pre-season, and now 1/8th into this year. The fans in our section were certainly cheering when he kicked the touchback through the uprights.

Also - while looking at the stats of various NFL kickers, it looks like Bullock is now the 29th Most Accurate Kicker in NFL history.
Link: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/fg_perc_career.htm

We have an accurate, strong-legged kicker. That's only 26 or 27 years old, it's not like he's a decrepit old fart. Here's to a strong finish and hoping the field goals count down for WINS! I'd rather see the guy kick PATs all day while we rack up TDs in the endzone.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 09:52 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Never happen. They still think Maualuga , Peko , Ogbuehi n Bodine are still great and have "potential".

Fair point. 

In the meantime, they'll just call Bullock fat because they're mad their boy got beat.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Was for Elliot and believe he has the stronger leg as well.

He lost and am fine with Bullock for now.

Yet not sure the coaches are sold being they signed Elliott to the practice squad. Something was up, that was odd.

But would like to see if Bullock can make an extra point in one game this year.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 09:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: is bullocks the john daly of nfl? is there a chubbier kicker out there

Se-Bas is not amused.......

[Image: 91c13fe369768e6eb1a9f470399128f4.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Fat Randy = Money in the Bank

ThumbsUp
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 11:25 PM)BoBengal Wrote: I was pleased with his performance. The FGs went in (not something we've been able to say for a while in Cincy before the Bullock era began), and he's kicked FGs, PATs, and kickoffs well last year, in pre-season, and now 1/8th into this year. The fans in our section were certainly cheering when he kicked the touchback through the uprights.

Also - while looking at the stats of various NFL kickers, it looks like Bullock is now the 29th Most Accurate Kicker in NFL history.
Link: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/fg_perc_career.htm

We have an accurate, strong-legged kicker. That's only 26 or 27 years old, it's not like he's a decrepit old fart. Here's to a strong finish and hoping the field goals count down for WINS! I'd rather see the guy kick PATs all day while we rack up TDs in the endzone.

Good post
Reply/Quote