Arrowhead
Super Dome
Dolphin Stadium
Fed Ex field
Ford Field
Lucas Oil
PBS

My favorie is So-Fi
My least favorite is Titans - place is an absolute shit hole and a logistics nightmare.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 11:43 AM)3wt Wrote: Thanks for the response sandwedge.  Interesting about Seattle's stadium.   Always looked like a dark place, but I would not have guessed it was as you describe it.

My brother lives in Denver and goes to a number of games every year (he's a Bengals first fan and Denver second).   He seems to like it.   I'd be interested in your take on Jack Murphy and Mile High.

The Murph was an "ok" stadium. San Diego wasn't really a football town back in the 80's. You could actually park outside of the stadium and not have to walk 2 miles to get there. I actually pissed Jeff Blake off at the NFL Experience during the SB week. Guy was a douche.

Mile High was great, I was visiting an Academy friend during one of my leaves. The views were spectacular, and the people were very friendly, they grow very beautiful women there! The Broncos were playing KC, so it was a pretty high spirited game.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 12:41 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Ive been to:

Foxboro
Tennesse Titans
Heinz
So Fi
Allegiant
Mile High
Arrowhead
Super Dome
Dolphin Stadium
Fed Ex field
Ford Field
Lucas Oil
PBS

My favorie is So-Fi
My least favorite is Titans - place is an absolute shit hole and a logistics nightmare.

What didn't you like about Nissan Stadium?

It's pretty easy to get to - right off the express way. You don't have to deal with the Broadway crowd across the river, but there are bridges to cross if you are coming from Broadway.

I felt the stadium itself is about on par with, if not somewhat better than, PBS.
I was there for a Gold Cup soccer match in July 2019, and then I went to the Bengals-Titans playoff game in 2022.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 01:52 PM)ochocincos Wrote: What didn't you like about Nissan Stadium?

It's pretty easy to get to - right off the express way. You don't have to deal with the Broadway crowd across the river, but there are bridges to cross if you are coming from Broadway.

I felt the stadium itself is about on par with, if not somewhat better than, PBS.
I was there for a Gold Cup soccer match in July 2019, and then I went to the Bengals-Titans playoff game in 2022.

Place is just a shit hole. The concourses are a crowded mess, takes forever to get beer or go to the bathroom, and it looks like its about to fall down. PBS is light years better. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2023, 04:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I have sat all over our Stadium and there really isnt a bad seat.   The old stadium though you might need some binoculars is too far up lol...

I havent been to any other NFL Stadiums to compare though.  I imagine some others have cool things that have nothing to do with watching a football game but our stadium does that part pretty well i think.

I went to the game in Dallas last year and wasn't nearly as impressed as I'd thought I'd be with Jerry World.  Nice and all but I guess I was just expecting a lot more based on all the hype.  And we didn't take a tour so I'm sure that would have been more impressive.

Atmosphere wise Paycor is lights out in comparison - tailgating also.  I guess that's what happens when you're bad for so long.... the good times are really good!
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 02:16 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: I went to the game in Dallas last year and wasn't nearly as impressed as I'd thought I'd be with Jerry World.  Nice and all but I guess I was just expecting a lot more based on all the hype.  And we didn't take a tour so I'm sure that would have been more impressive.

Atmosphere wise Paycor is lights out in comparison - tailgating also.  I guess that's what happens when you're bad for so long.... the good times are really good!

I believe the atmosphere at the smaller venues are a lot better than the uppity venues. I prefer blue collar to white collar so there's that. Give me a grilled brat and beer over wine and sushi any day at the game
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 11:39 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Haha Buffalo does suck. How about that Minor League stadium that's right off the highway there? I thought that was kind of cool and crazy at the same time.

Interestingly, I have been to 3 NPB games, all in different stadiums (1 in Meiji Jingu Stadium {Swallows lost against Yokohama}, 1 in Yokohama {Baystars beat the Giants} and 1 at Koshien Stadium {Dragons beat the Tigers}. Loved them all) and 1 IBL in Rimini (Josh Phelps was playing for Rimini at the time).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Soldier Field was rebuilt and the new one is an abomination - its derisive nickname is "The UFO".
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2023, 03:45 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: The hate PBS gets on here from some is baffling.

It’s a beautiful stadium on the outside full of character and charm.

On the inside it’s easy enough to get a beer and in the stands probably has the best atmosphere of any NFL team.

The only other NFL stadium I’ve been to is MetLife which is a soul sucking concrete jungle under the stands .

Trust me you don’t know how lucky you are to have stadiums like PBS in the states there have been more English stadiums than I can count that I’ve travelled to watching Leeds where there aren’t enough toilets so the sinks become make shift piss houses you aren’t allowed to drink alcohol in view of the field and if you get a bottle of soft drink they take the cap off you incase you throw it at a player LOL

I remember the old urinals from Crosley Field. I was just a little kid at the time trying to out-pee grown men..
I once found a wad of $20 bills in the bathroom there and thought.."Man! I can buy a Go-cart now!" till my mom caught me counting it. I never found out, but I guess it paid for groceries for awhile.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 02:16 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: I went to the game in Dallas last year and wasn't nearly as impressed as I'd thought I'd be with Jerry World.  Nice and all but I guess I was just expecting a lot more based on all the hype.  And we didn't take a tour so I'm sure that would have been more impressive.

I used to haul scrap metal from the very same land Jerrysworld is now..  Bastards tossed people out of an apartment complex a few blocks away with no warning to put up a parking lot. I knew several people who lived there..They were really crapped on..Screw Jerryworld!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2023, 02:31 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Pretty weird rankings. Reading the article, it seems like they are ranking the franchises themselves along with the stadiums...not just the stadiums.

I used to be PBS' #1 hater but the stadium has grown on me a ton over the past 5 years. All of the ingame enhancements they have made over the past few years have really helped give it some character.

If we are talking about the stadiums themselves though, PBS is LIGHT YEARS away from places like So Fi and Allegiant. I've been to both and to have PBS ranked ahead of those is just comical.

I've been to 10 stadiums but not so so.e of the high end type but I k ow people who have been to Vegas and LA and they loved some of the inside but hated the pretty much no tailgate experience ,how far you were away from field and the expense , both rate as one of the most expensive tickets. We have a great tailgate, great pricing and great view, indy is very overrated for overall experience 
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 02:52 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Interestingly, I have been to 3 NPB games, all in different stadiums (1 in Meiji Jingu Stadium {Swallows lost against Yokohama}, 1 in Yokohama {Baystars beat the Giants} and 1 at Koshien Stadium {Dragons beat the Tigers}. Loved them all) and 1 IBL in Rimini (Josh Phelps was playing for Rimini at the time).

I think I've been to 3 Blue Jays games.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 12:41 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Ive been to:

Foxboro
Tennesse Titans
Heinz
So Fi
Allegiant
Mile High
Arrowhead
Super Dome
Dolphin Stadium
Fed Ex field
Ford Field
Lucas Oil
PBS

My favorie is So-Fi

Not been to sofi but heard tailgating us expense and not very good. I like tenn as a viewing a game did not find it as a shit hole but agree with logistics
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 08:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think I've been to 3 Blue Jays games.
I went to one game between the Jays and Phillies, the only time I got to see Rose play.
Reply/Quote
I went to a Mariners game two years ago in Seattle and Lumen Field is right next door much like Paycor and GABP. What struck me though was there there was very little in the way of dining and drinking outside the two stadiums. Nothing like the Banks which is just awesome. I've no doubt that at the Seahawks games there's a lot of atmosphere and tailgating is probably good but the area can't compete with the Banks. Also T-Mobile Park (Mariners) is no where as nice as GABP.
Reply/Quote