Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking The Divisions
(02-22-2016, 04:40 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Okay Miss Cleo....

Your brilliant insight into the future hasn't worked great for being able to fix your own life but we should believe you when it comes to football....uh-huh.  Hilarious

Lame. Much of football talk is about everyones brilliant insight to the future.  Read the article junior. It's about next year. I stated why I thought the division will be ranked 6th.
Do you think its outrageous to suggest the browns will be in the basement? or the bengals in the basement?

Which one got your panties rolled up?
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2016, 05:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You also need to consider the fact that games in the division are usually competitive and physical, often trading wins, with a team with a worse record beating a better team in the division, keeping the better team in the division.

You've been here since December, and have you posted one quality post that had any quality in its substance?

You fail at posting, at trolling, and at message board life  ThumbsUp

But you've been here since May which gave you a 6 month head start. Have you gotten your one quality post yet? Link?
You have for quite sometime been able to make people laugh at you, but those dont count as quality posts.

The only true physical team in the division are the Steelers. The browns blow, the ravens were but dropped off dramatically, and the bengals try to be physical but they lack the talent, so they play dirty to make up for it and think they are being physical. You know its true Brad.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2016, 11:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Things were off

#1 he played poorly
#2 his right index finger had ligament damage that would have put him on the bench if the team hadn't been 13-3
#3 he was playing against a really good team
#4 the Cardinals were behind and he had to/chose to force stuff to attempt to make things happen

I'm not saying he's not at fault, but it's a game in the playoffs with an injured QB.  A lot of QBs looked pretty bad in the playoffs this year at times (Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Pig Ben, Cam etc.) because it's really hard to play lights-out against the best teams in the league.  So YES Palmer played poorly but it doesn't seem logical to declare a man's career dead after 1 god awful game when he was a near-MVP all year.
try to remember who you are responding to here.  Brad doesn't do logic.  Singular examples are more than enough for him to make blanket conclusions.  
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 03:28 AM)Vlad Wrote: But you've been here since May which gave you a 6 month head start. Have you gotten your one quality post yet? Link?
You have for quite sometime been able to make people laugh at you, but those dont count as quality posts.

The only true physical team in the division are the Steelers. The browns blow, the ravens were but dropped off dramatically, and the bengals try to be physical but they lack the talent, so they play dirty to make up for it and think they are being physical. You know its true Brad.

I was also a member on the old board for years, which I don't ever recall seeing you there.

Laugh at me?  People take pasts posts and apply them to current posts and act like they're some great posters that somehow discredit the current things that I post.  Other people post much stupider things.

The Steelers aren't physical anymore.  The closest thing you have to being physical is Mike Mitchell being a cheap-shot artist.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 02:57 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lame. Much of football talk is about everyones brilliant insight to the future.  Read the article junior. It's about next year. I stated why I thought the division will be ranked 6th.
Do you think its outrageous to suggest the browns will be in the basement? or the bengals in the basement?

Which one got your panties rolled up?

You spend a lot of time talking about men in panties and calling them "jumior".

This really makes you sound like a gay pedophile. That's not a joke or smack, just a heads up that you come off as the creepy dude hanging outside of grade schools. 

Try a new approach unless you are a gay pedophile, then please shoot yourself.

P.S. brilliant insight into the future....you mean like the so called experts who said the Ravens would win the division this year? I guess you would like those types, they are about as accurate as you. Meaning not at all.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 04:01 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: You spend a lot of time talking about men in panties and calling them "jumior".

This really makes you sound like a gay pedophile. That's not a joke or smack, just a heads up that you come off as the creepy dude hanging outside of grade schools. 

P.S. brilliant insight into the future....you mean like the so called experts who said the Ravens would win the division this year? I guess you would like those types, they are about as accurate as you. Meaning not at all.

He's no Steeler fan. That's EA Poe. Ravens sucked ass this year and now he's playing as a shitsburg fan.  ThumbsUp
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 05:08 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: He's no Steeler fan. That's EA Poe. Ravens sucked ass this year and now he's playing as a shitsburg fan.  ThumbsUp

Guess he'll be staying as his new persona all of next year too since the Ravens are so bad they are signing this guy.....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14844040/baltimore-ravens-looking-bring-rb-trent-richardson

From the new Browns to the original Browns.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 04:01 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: You spend a lot of time talking about men in panties and calling them "jumior".

"Gay pedophile", "creepy dude", "shoot myself",  wow, this bengal fan sure gets upset when you pick them to finish last.

Probably because it brings back bad memories.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 03:03 AM)Vlad Wrote: "Gay pedophile", "creepy dude", "shoot myself",  wow, this bengal fan sure gets upset when you pick them to finish last.

Probably because it brings back bad memories.

Upset? Hmm...nope believe me, there is no way anything you could do would upset me. Sorry you aren't smart enough to upset me. I do pity you though.

As for the rest, when you talk about guys and call them junior and make constant comments about guys in panties, you sound both gay and that you have an interest in younger men. As I said and I stand by it, if you are a creepy gay pedophile it's time to thin the herd. 

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 06:54 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Guess he'll be staying as his new persona all of next year too since the Ravens are so bad they are signing this guy.....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14844040/baltimore-ravens-looking-bring-rb-trent-richardson

From the new Browns to the original Browns.  Hilarious

Camp Fodder
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 04:09 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Upset? Hmm...nope believe me, there is no way anything you could do would upset me. Sorry you aren't smart enough to upset me. I do pity you though.

As for the rest, when you talk about guys and call them junior and make constant comments about guys in panties, you sound both gay and that you have an interest in younger men. As I said and I stand by it, if you are a creepy gay pedophile it's time to thin the herd. 

What if the person constantly calls people cupcake and imagines them wearing panties?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 11:15 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What if the person constantly calls people cupcake and imagines them wearing panties?

That would be well strange, but where have I seen that. Lol.  Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 11:14 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Camp Fodder

Gotta give West and Taliaferro someone to compete with for that #3 spot.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 04:09 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Upset? Hmm...nope believe me, there is no way anything you could do would upset me. Sorry you aren't smart enough to upset me. I do pity you though.

Pipe down Junior.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 11:15 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What if the person constantly calls people cupcake and imagines them wearing panties?

[Image: ronald-mcdonald.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 11:21 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Lol. You ain't right!

But I ain't wrong....

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote