Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking our skill players
Our team generally seems pretty loaded at the skill positions.

On offense: Green, Boyd, and Mixon may be the best trio in the league. (I look for Mixon to have an MVP type year this season.)

On defense, our secondary is also very good.

Where would you rank us compared to other teams?

I think in our division, the Browns are the only team that has similar talent on offense.

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote
Only time will tell, but all preliminary indications point toward this being a good year to have a Bengal or two on your fantasy roster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I would put up our Skill position players against any in the league.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I would think our skill position players are top 10. If we had an average offensive line this offense would be scary good. Especially the games Eifert plays.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 12:51 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: I would think our skill position players are top 10. If we had an average offensive line this offense would be scary good. Especially the games Eifert plays.

Our offense is always unstoppable those 4 games every year
Reply/Quote
I do not really want to do any ranking until I see the "New" team chemistry and schemes during preseason games. Browns have talent but have yet reached .500. Having talent is one thing, getting the talent in position to produce is another.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I’d say we’re way up there. Probably us, the Browns, Saints, and Chiefs off the top of my head.

Reply/Quote
Having great offensive skill players behind a shit line is like having brand new wipers on a busted window.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 04:46 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Having great offensive skill players behind a shit line is like having brand new wipers on a busted window.

Eh, Boyd and Mixon both had over 1k yds behind a shit OL last season, and AJ was on pace for 1400 before his injury. They could obviously put up even better numbers , but people here like to act like there’s no point even playing the games because we don’t have a good OL.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 03:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d say we’re way up there. Probably us, the Browns, Saints, and Chiefs off the top of my head.

I agree. And interesting that neither of us say the Rams.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 05:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eh, Boyd and Mixon both had over 1k yds behind a shit OL last season, and AJ was on pace for 1400 before his injury. They could obviously put up even better numbers , but people here like to act like there’s no point even playing the games because we don’t have a good OL.

Those are good points!
Reply/Quote