Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rankings
Most have us favorable best one i came across on raw analytics not counting for last season at all. We are number 2 behind Cardinals.
Reply/Quote
Wow. #2? Crazy.
Reply/Quote
They’ve beat some good teams too. Let’s see how they fair against the Packers Thursday night. I honestly don’t believe there’s any team we can’t beat right now and we haven’t fully gelled yet.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 06:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: They’ve beat some good teams too. Let’s see how they fair against the Packers Thursday night. I honestly don’t believe there’s any team we can’t beat right now and we haven’t fully gelled yet.

That should be a good game Dog. Will tell us a lot of things.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 07:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That should be a good game Dog. Will tell us a lot of things.

Two of the packers top WRs Adams and Lazard will miss the game with covid. Really stinks for the Packers.
Reply/Quote
Screw the weekly ratings. This team has the ability for something much bigger and they know it.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 07:35 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Two of the packers top WRs Adams and Lazard will miss the game with covid. Really stinks for the Packers.

Damn, didn't know that. That does suck for the Packers big time. Gonna have to pick the Cards in this game cause of this.

On the good side maybe Chase can catch Devante while he is out for top WR in yardage.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 07:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn, didn't know that. That does suck for the Packers big time. Gonna have to pick the Cards in this game cause of this.

On the good side maybe Chase can catch Devante while he is out for top WR in yardage.

One of the weirdest polls I saw was Sports Illustrated who had the Detroit Lions at #18.  Hilarious

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/10/26/nfl-power-rankings-cardinals-week-8-unbeaten-bengals-rout-ravens
Reply/Quote
I get we're all flying high, but number 2 is crazy. 6 at best.

Team certainly has me looking forward to playing some other great teams.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 08:13 PM)BengalRed Wrote: One of the weirdest polls I saw was Sports Illustrated who had the Detroit Lions at #18.  Hilarious

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/10/26/nfl-power-rankings-cardinals-week-8-unbeaten-bengals-rout-ravens

glancing reading those they have went down alot from zimmerman and banks icons.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 08:13 PM)BengalRed Wrote: One of the weirdest polls I saw was Sports Illustrated who had the Detroit Lions at #18.  Hilarious

What in the heck. Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 08:39 PM)Whacked Wrote: What in the heck. Lol

I know, right?
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 07:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn, didn't know that. That does suck for the Packers big time. Gonna have to pick the Cards in this game cause of this.

Already caught him. Trails only Cooper Kupp.
Reply/Quote

From that article:

“which means life for Bengals fans gets interesting for the first time since the Ochocinco era.”

Stuff like this drives me absolutely nuts. The Bengals made the playoffs five times in a row after the “Ochocinco era”. How do these people get paid?
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 09:14 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Already caught him. Trails only Cooper Kupp.

Thanks, didn't know that. Having a 200 yard game will do that I guess ha

(10-26-2021, 09:17 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: From that article:

“which means life for Bengals fans gets interesting for the first time since the Ochocinco era.”

Stuff like this drives me absolutely nuts. The Bengals made the playoffs five times in a row after the “Ochocinco era”. How do these people get paid?

Truth, how these guys get paid and say shit like that I will never know. Clueless.Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
I wouldn’t put much stock into what the “experts” think. These are the same fools that had our roster ranked I believe 24th in the league back in July. Same ones who said were not ready to compete with Balt for the div.

I honestly think we have the 2nd best roster not just in our div or even conf, in the league. Some of these guys aren’t super stars on their own but as a TEAM these guys just click. This whole team is on the same page working selflessly to a common goal. Kinda reminds me of some of the Patriot teams, not a lot of household names but it didn’t matter. Of course having a Brady helps, but the team was one unit, a force to reckon with, hell you could even feel it. That’s what we finally have here. This roster is special, and may be one of the best I’ve seen in 40 years. There’s no doubt in my mind we are making the playoffs this season. Not sure if this is our year to finally win it all but if we can stay together and healthy the SB will be ours very very soon. Who-Dey Bitches!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:01 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I wouldn’t put much stock into what the “experts” think. 

You had me at this.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:01 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I wouldn’t put much stock into what the “experts” think. These are the same fools that had our roster ranked I believe 24th in the league back in July. Same ones who said were not ready to compete with Balt for the div.

I honestly think we have the 2nd best roster not just in our div or even conf, in the league. Some of these guys aren’t super stars on their own but as a TEAM these guys just click. This whole team is on the same page working selflessly to a common goal. Kinda reminds me of some of the Patriot teams, not a lot of household names but it didn’t matter. Of course having a Brady helps, but the team was one unit, a force to reckon with, hell you could even feel it. That’s what we finally have here. This roster is special, and may be one of the best I’ve seen in 40 years. There’s no doubt in my mind we are making the playoffs this season. Not sure if this is our year to finally win it all but if we can stay together and healthy the SB will be ours very very soon. Who-Dey Bitches!

Great post, just have to say I wasn't putting any stock into what that ******* said, just don't know how these people can have 
jobs when they ignore the fact we made the Playoffs 5 years in a row in just the last decade. We never did that in the Ocho days.

And agree on the roster, we are close and should only get better as the year goes on.

Now is the time to strike honestly before we have to pay Burrow the big bucks. That is the problem with QB pay nowadays as we
see what is going on in KC. When you have a great QB you have to put all your eggs in one basket and that is not how you build a
great team. Their Defense is suffering cause of it.
Reply/Quote

Lets break down this idiot's ranking of the Bengals:

Okay, Cincinnati. You have our attention. Beating the Ravens by almost 30 points - 24 is closer to 20 than 30, but whatever.. lets proceed 

while watching Joe Burrow carve up a beautifully schemed defense by air mailing passes to his first-round wide receiver opened our eyes-  i don't think Joe air mailed any passes to Chase (maybe the one he fumbled..) they were beautiful throws and great runs after the catch...ok maybe he redeems himself with his last statement.. 

The Jets and vulnerable Browns are next before the bye week, which means life for Bengals fans gets interesting for the first time since the Ochocinco era...ugh um yeah  5 playoff appearances during the "Green" era that came after Ochocinco's era were kinda interesting....

This guy has to be a homer, he still ranked Baltimore higher than the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 03:01 PM)The Clapp Wrote: Lets break down this idiot's ranking of the Bengals:

Okay, Cincinnati. You have our attention. Beating the Ravens by almost 30 points - 24 is closer to 20 than 30, but whatever.. lets proceed 

while watching Joe Burrow carve up a beautifully schemed defense by air mailing passes to his first-round wide receiver opened our eyes-  i don't think Joe air mailed any passes to Chase (maybe the one he fumbled..) they were beautiful throws and great runs after the catch...ok maybe he redeems himself with his last statement.. 

The Jets and vulnerable Browns are next before the bye week, which means life for Bengals fans gets interesting for the first time since the Ochocinco era...ugh um yeah  5 playoff appearances during the "Green" era that came after Ochocinco's era were kinda interesting....

This guy has to be a homer, he still ranked Baltimore higher than the Bengals.
Good post. SMH.
Reply/Quote