Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape by illegals at Maryland HS
(03-21-2017, 08:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Call me harsh, but I think anyone who paid these guys to do anything since they got here should be held accountable in addition.  Maybe if "law-abiding" citizens start getting punished for the actions of the dangerous illegals they incentivize and support we would actually see the motivation to come here illegally decrease.

Am I insane because I think the answer is holding people accountable rather than building gigantic and expensive walls?

I agree, those who profit by their labor should be punished harshly.  However, getting rid of the people that "do the jobs that Americans don't want to do", opens a whole can of worms for a different discussion.

Let's just focus on the victim and her family, and what they must be feeling right now.  I know how I would feel if that happened to my daughter, or any child of anyone that I know.  I would be heart broken and outraged, which is what compelled me to post this thread in the first place.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-21-2017, 08:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I agree, those who profit by their labor should be punished harshly.  However, getting rid of the people that "do the jobs that Americans don't want to do", opens a whole can of worms for a different discussion.

Let's just focus on the victim and her family, and what they must be feeling right now.  I know how I would feel if that happened to my daughter, or any child of anyone that I know.  I would be heart broken and outraged, which is what compelled me to post this thread in the first place.

Not to sound like a cynic, but other than the illegals angle there is nothing all that new about this story.  Females are sexually assaulted in this country all the time, mostly by people that can legally pass by a wall even if we had one.  If these guys were white-bread teens with some upper middle class parents we'd be hearing more about boys being boys and/or what the girl was wearing.

Again, I'm a big ol' cynic.
(03-21-2017, 08:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Not to sound like a cynic, but other than the illegals angle there is nothing all that new about this story.  Females are sexually assaulted in this country all the time, mostly by people that can legally pass by a wall even if we had one.  If these guys were white-bread teens with some upper middle class parents we'd be hearing more about boys being boys and/or what the girl was wearing.

Again, I'm a big ol' cynic.

Ok, I certainly do get your point.  However, this is not a case of boys taking advantage of a female that they encouraged to get drunk at a party, or a case of a female being overwhelmed at being shown attention by big time athletes.  This is a situation where a 14 year old girl was dragged into a restroom against her will, and forcibly anal raped.  That in itself should draw outrage enough, let alone the perpetrators not belonging in the Country in the first place.

There is another story in the news right now, about the 15 year old that was being gang raped on FB live.  The story in itself isn't what's getting attention, as much as that it was live streamed, and 40 some viewers simply watched without reporting. 

I get that there is a general lifestyle of promiscuity among the young folk, these days.  But, the forcible rape of underage kids is something entirely different.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-21-2017, 07:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, I see that many of the usual suspects are claiming that this was a racially motivated thread, amiright?

Who cares what their race is, I never even brought up their race.  Only the fact that they were both illegal aliens.  I don't care if they're Norwegian, and look as lily White as they can get, if they aren't supposed to even be in this Country, what are they doing in that school building?  We are a Nation of laws, we write laws for good reason.  Let's just allow enforcement of the laws we have established to protect our people.

Right. Because the ignorant racist rhetoric surrounding that wall you want built has been around keeping illegal 'norwegians' out.

Try to avoid tired platitudes when back tracking, it makes it all too obvious.
(03-21-2017, 09:06 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Right.  Because the ignorant racist rhetoric surrounding that wall you want built has been around keeping illegal 'norwegians' out.  

Try to avoid tired platitudes when back tracking, it makes it all too obvious.

You know, if you'd like to actually engage in civil conversation, there are better ways to get there.

If your only intent is to antagonize, by all means, keep doing what you're doing.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-21-2017, 09:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ok, I certainly do get your point.  However, this is not a case of boys taking advantage of a female that they encouraged to get drunk at a party, or a case of a female being overwhelmed at being shown attention by big time athletes.  This is a situation where a 14 year old girl was dragged into a restroom against her will, and forcibly anal raped.  That in itself should draw outrage enough, let alone the perpetrators not belonging in the Country in the first place.

There is another story in the news right now, about the 15 year old that was being gang raped on FB live.  The story in itself isn't what's getting attention, as much as that it was live streamed, and 40 some viewers simply watched without reporting. 

I get that there is a general lifestyle of promiscuity among the young folk, these days.  But, the forcible rape of underage kids is something entirely different.

According to To Catch a Predator there is no shortage of white males in this country who desire to anally rape 14 year old girls.  
(03-21-2017, 09:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: According to To Catch a Predator there is no shortage of white males in this country who desire to anally rape 14 year old girls.  

Agreed, and those people need to continue to be punished to the fullest extent of the law, and jailhouse rules, as well.  However, there is a significant difference between some adult dude sweet talking some girl over the internet, and two bullies wrangling some younger girl in the local HS.  Wouldn't you agree?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-21-2017, 09:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You know, if you'd like to actually engage in civil conversation, there are better ways to get there.

If your only intent is to antagonize, by all means, keep doing what you're doing.

If you find having your words read back to you antagonizing, maybe you should reevaluate your worldview.
(03-20-2017, 07:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Illegal aliens, doing harm to people.  Build that wall!!

MOst ilegals do not get here by crossing the border illegally.  Instead most illegals are here because they enbtered legally and did not leave.

A wall will not fix any of this.  All the talk of building a wall was just to rile up the rubes.  In fact it would be one of the greatest watsesof taxpayer money in history.  You do realize that they have ladders in Mexico, right?
(03-21-2017, 09:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Agreed, and those people need to continue to be punished to the fullest extent of the law, and jailhouse rules, as well.  However, there is a significant difference between some adult dude sweet talking some girl over the internet, and two bullies wrangling some younger girl in the local HS.  Wouldn't you agree?

I don't know, I honestly don't think I'm able to differentiate how different types of anal rape make one feel.
(03-21-2017, 10:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't know, I honestly don't think I'm able to differentiate how different types of anal rape make one feel.

It's apparently much more infuriating and deserves its own thread when perpetrated by brown people.
(03-21-2017, 09:59 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: If you find having your words read back to you antagonizing, maybe you should reevaluate your worldview.

My words read back to me?  I'm fine with.  My words contorted to mean something to fit another agenda?  Possibly quite aggravating.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-21-2017, 10:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: MOst ilegals do not get here by crossing the border illegally.  Instead most illegals are here because they enbtered legally and did not leave.

A wall will not fix any of this.  All the talk of building a wall was just to rile up the rubes.  In fact it would be one of the greatest watsesof taxpayer money in history.  You do realize that they have ladders in Mexico, right?

Well, good points fred.  Perhaps I should have clarified that I'm speaking more of the metaphoric wall.  The wall where all of our immigration laws are enforced.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
What should happen is that those that refused the deportation order should be held liable for a lawsuit. In other words, if a sanctuary city or those harboring illegals refuse to cooperate in deporting an illegal requested by ICE, then should be held liable to some extent for any crimes committed by said illegal.

And Obama's 'Catch & Release' policy in dealing with illegals failed this girl here, otherwise he wouldnt have been released last year within our border to await to see a judge, the 18 year old suspect that is. Just an smh policy imo.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

I'm sure I sound unsympathetic to the plight of the actual victim here, but didn't we just make a suspected rapist who brought illegals into this country our president? Oy, it's just a crazy ass world, ain't it?
(03-21-2017, 07:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, I see that many of the usual suspects are claiming that this was a racially motivated thread, amiright?

Who cares what their race is, I never even brought up their race.  Only the fact that they were both illegal aliens.  I don't care if they're Norwegian, and look as lily White as they can get, if they aren't supposed to even be in this Country, what are they doing in that school building?  We are a Nation of laws, we write laws for good reason.  Let's just allow enforcement of the laws we have established to protect our people.

Not me.  I'm claiming that he who apparently can be named and send links to people who said it was them to post here but can't be vaguely referenced in a photo (  Confused ) wants people to focus on the illegals committing a crime (again) when the same crime is horrible no matter who commits it.

That will turn into a argument discussion by "the usual suspects" that THIS time it would not have happened if only we kept "them" out.  Then a "shame on those who don't have pity for the victim".  Followed by nonsense about bringing up all the other attacks that happen.

Over and over and over.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Our governor is making a big deal out of this, demanding that the school cooperate with feds.

One of our state legislators responded asking where his outrage has been with the thousands of rapes that happen a year in the state, why he was against the legislature taking guns away from domestic abusers, or why he was against them increasing funding to deal with the backlog of rape kits.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-22-2017, 12:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Our governor is making a big deal out of this, demanding that the school cooperate with feds.

One of our state legislators responded asking where his outrage has been with the thousands of rapes that happen a year in the state, why he was against the legislature taking guns away from domestic abusers, or why he was against them increasing funding to deal with the backlog of rape kits.

SOLVED

How is a rapist going to protect himself from the brown people trying to make living for their family?

Victims arent asking for it by the way they dress until they're 18.

Build a now 'metaphorical' wall around the rapists by making them talk to Chris Hanson before they do their damage.

We'll make Mexico pay for the rape kits. MD needs to offset those tax corporate tax incentives.
(03-22-2017, 01:09 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: SOLVED

How is a rapist going to protect himself from the brown people trying to make living for their family?

Victims arent asking for it by the way they dress until they're 18.  

Build a now 'metaphorical' wall around the rapists by making them talk to Chris Hanson before they do their damage.

We'll make Mexico pay for the rape kits.  MD needs to offset those tax corporate tax incentives.

and we'll use our "metaphorical" dollars to build it, and mexico will "metaphorically" reimburse us
People suck
(03-21-2017, 12:30 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The billions we spend on the wall will be well worth it. It will take thousands of years before people south of Texas figure out how to dig tunnels and use boats. Fool proof plan totally worth the money. Totally awesome idea. Some people say the best idea ever thunk up.

You overlooked the dent it will put in the rape rate in Maryland High Schools. Other than that, solid analysis. Hilarious
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.