Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapesburger retiring??
(02-25-2017, 12:18 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Smack?? Lol.. never seen any of that from you. Just mindless ramblings from a guy who makes Trump seem totally level headed and same.

I joined in 2003 or 04 when Cobra was still active. You have never once smacked anyone at all.

You can't even quote accurate facts, just spout off stupid shit and dig in your heels like you think that gets to people.

The only thing about you that gets to board members is that you are still allowed to pollute the boards with your garbage. 

Oh, and if you are from the old boards, then you would know SteelyJ, you know a guy who was respected and smacked with intelligence....not your 5th grade style.

Thanks for verifying and displaying how thin skinned and girlish you really are as you fell pray to my "so called" smack. Don't blame me that you live in poverty and your football team is a failure.
Go back to the jungle with your tail between your legs. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I'm done with you. Next.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2017, 09:17 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Thanks for verifying and displaying how thin skinned and girlish you really are as you fell pray to my "so called" smack. Don't blame me that you live in poverty and your football team is a failure.
Go back to the jungle with your tail between your legs. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I'm done with you. Next.

First. Prey...prey not pray. I hate debating with uneducated people.

Secondly, sorry that you think the football team I cheer for has impact on the richness and value of my life. I forget often that many of pittsburgh fans only find value in their sports teams.

You should be done, you are out of your league. But, I will give you credit for being a poster child for the prochoice stance.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2017, 09:17 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Thanks for verifying and displaying how thin skinned and girlish you really are as you fell pray to my "so called" smack. Don't blame me that you live in poverty and your football team is a failure.
I'm done with you. Next.

Yawn
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2017, 12:18 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I joined in 2003 or 04 when Cobra was still active. You have never once smacked anyone at all.

Hah.... that's when we were using the Blue/White/a little yellow Pro-Forums, wasn't it ?
Then they figured out how to change the color, eventually.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 04:01 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Hah.... that's when we were using the Blue/White/a little yellow Pro-Forums, wasn't it ?
Then they figured out how to change the color, eventually.

lol yes, yes it was.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Apparently not. Doesn't surprise me. He'll fake injuries, then miraculously recover. Same ol' crap.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2688930-ben-roethlisberger-announces-return-to-steelers-for-14th-season

Edit: oops, hold off on that. Apparently the reports are based on a twitter account likely owned by a fan instead of Jen...which in itself is pretty hilarious.
Reply/Quote
Biggest drama queen ever. Slow news day and weeks before the draft. Had to get his name out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Darn, more bad news for the Browngals. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Retired Ben > Dalton
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 07:25 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Darn, more bad news for the Browngals.  Hilarious

(04-09-2017, 06:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Retired Ben > Dalton

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote