Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapesburger retiring??
(01-24-2017, 02:24 PM)McC Wrote: Not gonna happen.  Just more drama from the Drama Queen.  Now he will have the whole of Steeler Nation begging him to come back.

^This. 

Biggest drama queen ever.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This is just such a bush league move by a bush league guy. He won't be in the Super Bowl so he pulls thus crap out to make sure he stays relevant. If and that is a huge if, he is serious about retiring a guy with any class waits till after the Super Bowl to make this comment.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Guess I don't see the conspiracy in this that some do. He's within two days of having lost an AFC Championship game. He's 35, and his body's taken a beating. I'd think it would be entirely natural at this point in your career to wonder, albeit aloud, if you want to return for yet another campaign. Heard Favre talking on NFL radio at lunch, and he said he went through the same process the last few years of his career. So, this doesn't seem that nefarious to me.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 10:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Guess I don't see the conspiracy in this that some do.  He's within two days of having lost an AFC Championship game.  He's 35, and his body's taken a beating.  I'd think it would be entirely natural at this point in your career to wonder, albeit aloud, if you want to return for yet another campaign.  Heard Favre talking on NFL radio at lunch, and he said he went through the same process the last few years of his career.  So, this doesn't seem that nefarious to me.

Favre didn't try to upstage the Super Bowl by talking about his retirement though. He waited till after the two teams that should be getting the headlines played the game. Not worried one bit about if he is really going to do, just see it as a low class move from a low class guy to try and steal headlines for the Falcons and Patriots.

Reply/Quote
He's a sore loser is all and 1/2 his injuries are fake. He's an NFL diva on his way out. He plans on staying and this is only a ploy to explain how bad he will be next season to save face. He's no Farve or Peyton.

I think he's on meth.

Reply/Quote
CBS thinks it's a ploy by Ben to get Tomlin to think about dumping Haley. They mentioned that the relationship is still rocky, there were rumblings that Ben wasn't happy with playcalling lately, and the timing (before Tomlin's season ending press conference) makes sense. Again, if anyone thinks Ben is walking away from his new contract and paying back 20+ million in bonuses he's already received, I've got a time share for sale.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2017, 02:30 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: CBS thinks it's a ploy by Ben to get Tomlin to think about dumping Haley. They mentioned that the relationship is still rocky, there were rumblings that Ben wasn't happy with playcalling lately, and the timing (before Tomlin's season ending press conference) makes sense. Again, if anyone thinks Ben is walking away from his new contract and paying back 20+ million in bonuses he's already received, I've got a time share for sale.

What. A. Primadonna. Douche.

Some "leader".....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'd take Haley here over Zampese in a heartbeat.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 03:03 PM)McC Wrote: Yeah.  Without Ben, the Steelers are decidedly average.

And decidedly thinner...Brady, at 5 years older, keeps himself in amazing shape and looks like he could play another 5 years...piggy does not keep himself in amazing shape, and looks like he couldn't even chase down a coed in a bathroom. 
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2017, 01:55 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: He's a sore loser is all and 1/2 his injuries are fake. He's an NFL diva on his way out. He plans on staying and this is only a ploy to explain how bad he will be next season to save face. He's no Farve or Peyton.

I think he's on meth.

He should be on a diet...piggy just polishing that drama queen tiara...
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2017, 08:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: He should be on a diet...piggy just polishing that drama queen tiara...

someones angry that "piggy" keeps beating his teams ass
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2017, 10:10 AM)Griever Wrote: someones angry that "piggy" keeps beating his teams ass

We lose by ourselves. Don't give them that much credit.

Reply/Quote
I see him coming out of retirement at halftime of the first home game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I just saw somewhere how much money he would have to give back to the Steelers...

Yea he's not retiring.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2017, 10:25 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I see him coming out of retirement at halftime of the first home game.

He runs onto the field to the Ultimate Warrior entrance music.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The little Drama Queen Rape Machine is not going to retire. What's he going to do, stay at home with the wife and kids? No, too many opportunities to get some girl and take advantage of them out on the road for him to give all that up.....
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2017, 10:10 AM)Griever Wrote: someones angry that "piggy" keeps beating his teams ass

Except piggy is recently the one who's helped us keep the games close  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

(01-25-2017, 10:17 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: We lose by ourselves. Don't give them that much credit.

Pretty well summed up right there. No one I know that is a Bengals fan views him as the reason the team is losing to pitt. At this point the blame is where it should be, on the coaching staff being unable to get the most out of players, scheme correctly, make a damn adjustment at halftime and of course, the inability to control the team's emotions.

Reply/Quote
Heard he wants to coach JR High football... Girls are younger there.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2017, 10:25 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I see him coming out of retirement at halftime of the first home game.

That would be funny.  And typical.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote