Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rat Turds & Browns games
Come on Seattle and Arizona

Spank these bastards
Reply/Quote
Both Ariz and Sea D looking good so far.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Didn’t realize the Rat Turds were the #1 D in the NFL. Thought it was the Stains.

All Lamar and Watson need to do is be serviceable to win.
Reply/Quote
Stupid Rat Turds strike first 7-0
Reply/Quote
I'm not expecting either of these teams to be of help. We beat them both and Seattle is just showing what we already saw - Geno Smith is not all that.
Reply/Quote
Agreed Sad
Reply/Quote
Geno looks like injured Joe Burrow just standing there waiting for the tidal wave. Move or throw. One or the other.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 03:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm not expecting either of these teams to be of help. We beat them both and Seattle is just showing what we already saw - Geno Smith is not all that.

I’m sure he’s fine in the NFC West, but he can’t handle a D like Baltimore.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Metcalf is a wuss. Ran out of bounds when he had a chance to cut back in.

Reply/Quote
I hate to admit it — HATE — but when Lamar is on, I don’t see many teams being able to beat them.

Thanks God he is not consistent.

Playing them at Baltimore is never fun too and they will get some playoff games at home.

This just might be their year.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 04:14 PM)Whacked Wrote: I hate to admit it — HATE — but when Lamar is on, I don’t see many teams being able to beat them.

Thanks God he is not consistent.

Playing them at Baltimore is never fun too and they will get some playoff games at home.

This just might be their year.

If he stays healthy we are most likely chasing a wild card. It will be tough to catch them. Their D is just too good right now. That’s why 1-9 in the first two games of the year has to be fixed.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 04:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If he stays healthy we are most likely chasing a wild card. It will be tough to catch them. Their D is just too good right now. That’s why 1-9 in the first two games of the year has to be fixed.

Amen. Arggg
Reply/Quote
That Ravens defense is really good. In a couple weeks the Bengals need to make sure to take care of that interior pressure.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
This is more Seattle being bad than Baltimore being super. Smith has zero pocket presence and has had wide open targets and missed. And their defense is putting on a clinic on how not to defend a running QB.
Reply/Quote
Seattle, AZ and Tenn can bite me. Old Clay with a 20.8 rating.

Reply/Quote
This Rat Turd D is sick.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 03:07 PM)Whacked Wrote: Come on Seattle and Arizona

Spank these bastards

27-0...someone got spanked  58 total yards, 7 sacks.  Good call whacked!
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 02:02 AM)Vambo Wrote: 27-0...someone got spanked  58 total yards, 7 sacks.  Good call whacked!

Lol. Touché.

Ps: please beat the Rat Turds this Sunday.
Thank you in advance
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 01:11 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lol. Touché.

Ps: please beat the Rat Turds this Sunday.
Thank you in advance

OK they did...
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 08:04 PM)Vambo Wrote: OK they did...

I’d be more inclined to say thank you if we didn’t crap the bed. Argg lol
Reply/Quote