Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rat Turds just lost - tied for 1st :)
Marvin Jones had several big catches to help Jags win.

Big nads on Jax coach going for 2 point conversion instead of kicking extra point to tie game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:45 PM)Whacked Wrote: The scary thing is he almost nailed. It would have been good from 65 easily. Yikes
WHOOO DEYYYYYY

[Image: OGC.6576bff515a27cf5da47cc0e57750717?pid...8wqu9VQ%3d]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:48 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: That angle of the kick was sure it was through Jesus.

So next week Mahomes at home with Chase and Mix coming back while tied for the lead in the north.

Huge game.

Hopefully you guys come out on top.
Reply/Quote
What we need is to beat KC next week and have Russell Wilson remember how to play QB and beat the Rats.
Reply/Quote
Cardinals 10-0 up on chargers right now. Arizona win would be good for us.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:47 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup. My gut was instantly sick as I thought these dirt bags pulled off another fluke win.

I thought so too. But Doug Peterson played the clock management quite good in the last two minutes. And Ravens only had one play after the kickoff. 

But, yes, on TV it looked like Tucker made the kick. I saw the 66-yarder last year against  Detroit and thought Tucker pulled it out again. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:48 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: That angle of the kick was sure it was through Jesus.

So next week Mahomes at home with Chase and Mix coming back while tied for the lead in the north.

Huge game.

After the game Zac non-comital on if Mixon healthy if he or Perine would start.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:52 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: After the game Zac non-comital on if Mixon healthy if he or Perine would start.

Well, Perine was terrific. And against a very stout Titan's run defense.
Reply/Quote
So far this has been a good day for the Bengals lol
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:03 PM)pally Wrote:

Who are those people
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:40 PM)Whacked Wrote: WHO DEY

Jags nailed a 2-pt conversion w 14 seconds left haha

Ps. Thanks Marvin Jones Jr. Former Bengal had a huge TD last minute of the game for the Jags.

Was gravy on top of our win no doubt. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:40 PM)Whacked Wrote: WHO DEY

Jags nailed a 2-pt conversion w 14 seconds left haha

Ps. Thanks Marvin Jones Jr. Former Bengal had a huge TD last minute of the game for the Jags.

Don't forget Zay Jones....Jeff Blake's Nephew!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:51 PM)Joelist Wrote: What we need is to beat KC next week and have Russell Wilson remember how to play QB and beat the Rats.

Not likely, they just lost by two scores to the fricking Panthers.  Stranger things have happened, and I will be pulling for them, but I really, really doubt it.  I bet the line is Rats by 10 when it comes out.  
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:47 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup. My gut was instantly sick as I thought these dirt bags pulled off another fluke win.

Yep. If they had time to run 1 or 2 more plays they prob win.

I hate prevent defense. Absolutely hate it.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:26 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Don't forget Zay Jones....Jeff Blake's Nephew!!!

Did not know that. Had some nice catches late to help get the win. Nice seeing Lawrence finally coming around.

We need better QB play overall in the NFL. It has only been like the top 5 that have been playing elite football lately.

Burrow included of course.

(11-27-2022, 07:29 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not likely, they just lost by two scores to the fricking Panthers.  Stranger things have happened, and I will be pulling for them, but I really, really doubt it.  I bet the line is Rats by 10 when it comes out.  

Same, too bad, really surprised by how bad the Broncos have been this year, same with the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
I mean…..don’t wanna start this but…

Number 1 seed bid coming up?

Chiefs lose today and we beat them next week, that Ravens game could be the one
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yep. If they had time to run 1 or 2 more plays they prob win.

I hate prevent defense. Absolutely hate it.

The Ravens only had time for one play and then the kick. I don't even know if the Jags were in a prevent defense: Lamar ran around looking for an open receiver, and when he didn't find one, dumped it off close, eating up 8 seconds and not enough yardage to make the kick.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:47 PM)Housh Wrote: I mean…..don’t wanna start this but…

Number 1 seed bid coming up?

Chiefs lose today and we beat them next week, that Ravens game could be the one

Definitely possible after our win today. Need the Rams to help us out though and that is unlikely.
Reply/Quote
Next week:

Thursday:

Bills at Patriots

Sunday:

1 PM EST:

Jets at Vikings
Titans at Eagles
Broncos at Ravens

4:25/4:05 PM

Chiefs at Bengals
Dolphins at 49ers