Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rat Turds or Bungles?
Who gives a shit? It's a battle for second place. 
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 07:06 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Who gives a shit? It's a battle for second place. 

If Bert plays, the Bengals win. If RG3 plays, the Ravens win.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 10:35 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: If Bert plays, the Bengals win. If RG3 plays, the Ravens win.

If Lamar Plays, it's a tie!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 02:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If Lamar Plays, it's a tie!

I totally missed that one. No matter who plays QB, I'll be rooting for the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
From a strategic standpoint, it has to be the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Ravens, because if we have to learn how to tackle on our days off while playing as a professional it's a sorry state.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 07:06 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Who gives a shit? It's a battle for second place. 

Actually, you have Jacksonville this week and they have Fournette back. I wouldn't write these guys off your radar even though they have kinda sucked recently. It's still a good defense and better O with Fournette. Not to mention Conner is recovering from a concussion. So, one good POP could be EOG for him. Something tells me this is the game Ben get's an injury (come'on, it happens every year).

Our Bengals will figure this out and if you lose and we win? Well, we (you) are back to 1/2 game lead.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 08:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Actually, you have Jacksonville this week and they have Fournette back. I wouldn't write these guys off your radar even though they have kinda sucked recently. It's still a good defense and better O with Fournette. Not to mention Conner is recovering from a concussion. So, one good POP could be EOG for him. Something tells me this is the game Ben get's an injury (come'on, it happens every year).

Our Bengals will figure this out and if you lose and we win? Well, we (you) are back to 1/2 game lead.  

The Steelers need this one and they can't overlook the Jaguars. The Jaguars are 2 up on the Steelers last year and I want revenge. Of course a win won't make up for the loss in the playoffs last year, but it will help get that monkey off their back. I'm glad that even if they lose and the Bengals win they're still half a game up on the Bengals because if they lose to the Jaguars tomorrow, they're gonna need a lot of luck with the rest of the schedule.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 08:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote:  Something tells me this is the game Ben get's an injury (come'on, it happens every year).

Every week. 
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 08:43 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Every week. 

Well, yeah, I guess so. But one that takes him out and misses a few games.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 08:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, yeah, I guess so. But one that takes him out and misses a few games.

Well every injury almost takes him out. Almost. That's why he's a warrior. 
Reply/Quote
I'll never forget that time Ben was completely unconscious and paralyzed against the Ravens and heroically came back after 1 play to keep attacking.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 11:01 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'll never forget that time Ben was completely unconscious and paralyzed against the Ravens and heroically came back after 1 play to keep attacking.
The worse case scenario is Ben plays ten more years and they have to roll him out in body cast in a wheelchair and he stands long enough to throw a TD beating the Bengals on the last play of the game. He then goes to the locker room and rapes all the Ben-gals cheer leaders. Then the Steelers fans clean him up with their yellow towels saving them as souvenirs. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 08:00 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The worse case scenario is Ben plays ten more years and they have to roll him out in body cast in a wheelchair and he stands long enough to throw a TD beating the Bengals on the last play of the game. He then goes to the locker room and rapes all the Ben-gals cheer leaders. Then the Steelers fans clean him up with their yellow towels saving them as souvenirs. 

Ben is straight. The Ben-gals are a bunch of trans men, so this isn't likely. 
Reply/Quote
Ravens... We always tend to crap our pants when it comes to game planning for QB's getting their first starts.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 09:39 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ben is straight. The Ben-gals are a bunch of trans men, so this isn't likely. 

#FakeNews
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 10:15 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Ravens... We always tend to crap our pants when it comes to game planning for QB's getting their first starts.

Yep, Lamar will run for 100+ and pull off a couple broken play throws over the top.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 09:39 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ben is straight. The Ben-gals are a bunch of trans men, so this isn't likely. 

How do you know have you and your swanz been out with them?
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 05:43 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: From a strategic standpoint, it has to be the Ravens.

Sorry. I just can't.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 11:34 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: How do you know have you and your swanz been out with them?

It is widely known that ALL female Bengal fans are actually trans men, so Im just going from a well known fact. 
Reply/Quote