Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ???
(11-14-2018, 10:32 AM)michaelsean Wrote: We get that twice a year, every year with the Steelers.  The Steelers lose to some God awful teams, but the Bengals are rarely one of them.  Not at all in the last 4 years.

Yeah that would suck having to play your most hated team twice a year. My brother feels that way about the Cowboys because he's a Redskins fan and it's funny watching the Redskins lose to the Cowboys because of how pissed he gets. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 04:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: We can always hope Heyward gets pushed into Brady's new Carson palmer style.

If the Bengals fans are crying about Kimo hurting Palmer 10 years after it happened when he played again the next year, could you imagine what the Patriots fans would say if a Steeler injured Brady where he could never come back? Boy we'd be old men in our 90's, and they'd still be bitching about that.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 05:32 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: If the Bengals fans are crying about Kimo hurting Palmer 10 years after it happened when he played again the next year, could you imagine what the Patriots fans would say if a Steeler injured Brady where he could never come back? Boy we'd be old men in our 90's, and they'd still be bitching about that.

By the time they would be in their 90's the Patriots would have won more Super Bowls and they'd somewhat be over at that point. Bengal fans are still butthurt because they haven't won a big game since.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 08:05 PM)6andcounting Wrote: By the time they would be in their 90's the Patriots would have won more Super Bowls and they'd somewhat be over at that point. Bengal fans are still butthurt because they haven't won a big game since.

Yeah that's true. I know if someone injured Ben and the Steelers never won a playoff game since, but the other team did, I would be a little irritated as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 05:19 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah that's true. I know if someone injured Ben and the Steelers never won a playoff game since, but the other team did, I would be a little irritated as well.

My favorite Bengals play of all time was when Burfict's hit on AB in the 2015 playoff game that kept him out of the game at Denver. I was so pissed at the time but I knew we weren't going anywhere without Dalton and hearing you Squeelers fans cry about Burfict for years is priceless. Some plays are etched into your memory for eternity. Good or bad they will always be there.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 10:54 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: My favorite Bengals play of all time was when Burfict's hit on AB in the 2015 playoff game that kept him out of the game at Denver. I was so pissed at the time but I knew we weren't going anywhere without Dalton and hearing you Squeelers fans cry about Burfict for years is priceless. Some plays are etched into your memory for eternity. Good or bad they will always be there.

Yes I have memories about Burfict knocking out the Killer B's in 1 season. I'm one of the very few Steelers fans who have no ill will towards Burfict. I think he's a dirty player and I cringe every time the Steelers play the Bengals and he's in it. I'm always wondering who he's going to take out. I know he's always good for a personal foul as well. I would never wish injury on him though.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 05:20 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yes I have memories about Burfict knocking out the Killer B's in 1 season. I'm one of the very few Steelers fans who have no ill will towards Burfict. I think he's a dirty player and I cringe every time the Steelers play the Bengals and he's in it. I'm always wondering who he's going to take out. I know he's always good for a personal foul as well. I would never wish injury on him though.

Come on man. You and every other Steeler fan cheered when Jew-Jew hit him with that Hinds Ward patented cheap-shot. That's the steeler way. Head hunt but spread it out. Burficts problem he has no other team mates who will also put a hurt on the Steelers so he stands out like a sore thumb. Thus all the suspensions.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 06:53 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Come on man. You and every other Steeler fan cheered when Jew-Jew hit him with that Hinds Ward patented cheap-shot. That's the steeler way. Head hunt but spread it out. Burficts problem he has no other team mates who will also put a hurt on the Steelers so he stands out like a sore thumb. Thus all the suspensions.

It’s Ju Ju. You may want to edit that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 06:53 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Come on man. You and every other Steeler fan cheered when Jew-Jew hit him with that Hinds Ward patented cheap-shot. That's the steeler way. Head hunt but spread it out. Burficts problem he has no other team mates who will also put a hurt on the Steelers so he stands out like a sore thumb. Thus all the suspensions.

Say what?? Say What
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

I didn't cheer. I don't cheer people getting injured. I don't wish injury on other people. Maybe you do, but that's the difference between you and me. I have more class than to do that. I put people's health above a game. No matter who wins at the end of the night, it won't affect my life any and it won't make me richer or poorer if the Steelers win or lose, so no you're wrong saying I cheered.
Reply/Quote