Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Bengals!
Great game today, we needed it to stay in the race...on to the Pats!
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
WE DESERVED THAT BEATDOWN AGAIN, THIS DEFENSE NEEDS A WAKE UP CALL, THEY CANT PLAY LIKE GIRLS AND EXPECT TO WIN.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 07:59 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: WE DESERVED THAT BEATDOWN AGAIN, THIS DEFENSE NEEDS A WAKE UP CALL, THEY CANT PLAY LIKE GIRLS AND EXPECT TO WIN.

I know the feeling it seemed like we were blowing games with our Defense, they were getting burned constantly.  Hang in there there's always hope...

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 08:11 PM)Vambo Wrote: I know the feeling it seemed like we were blowing games with our Defense, they were getting burned constantly.  Hang in there there's always hope...

now dont insult the girls..I think they would have put up a better fight today TBH
Reply/Quote
If you stated at being of year Browns and Bengals would be 5-4 at this time.. most would say Browns are underachieving and Bengals are overachieving
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 09:15 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: If you stated at being of year Browns and Bengals would be 5-4 at this time.. most would say Browns are underachieving and Bengals are overachieving

The difference is the teams each faced...

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 10:24 PM)Vambo Wrote: The difference is the teams each faced...

Except 3 of your 4 losses you should have won but you blew it. Should be 8-1 so that statement about underachieving is very very true.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote