Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ratbirds are getting stomped at home
(10-13-2021, 11:12 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Good!! Rant

movie day in class the next day
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love it when the haters punk themselves in the middle of a game. What's funny is they know full well the Ravens will most likely still be the top dogs in the division at the end of the season.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 08:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This thread aged as well as McPherson's FG celebration.

You're the worst  4+ win team in the league by far. Got there via flukey refs, a HOF kicker, and turnovers from KC that many believe were anomalies. 

Just slow down there bucko.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 12:06 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I love it when the haters punk themselves in the middle of a game. What's funny is they know full well the Ravens will most likely still be the top dogs in the division at the end of the season.

Come back when you play your division rivals. You'll be lucky to be .500 there. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:41 PM)kalibengal Wrote: L Jackson is the scariest QB Ive ever seen.... He can throw too which people downplay alot.

He's new-age Cam Newton and will fade to irrelevancy sooner than later.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 09:13 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: You're the worst  4+ win team in the league by far. Got there via flukey refs, a HOF kicker, and turnovers from KC that many believe were anomalies. 

Just slow down there bucko.

(10-15-2021, 09:14 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Come back when you play your division rivals. You'll be lucky to be .500 there. 

We just shut down the 4-1 Chargers and have already beaten the defending AFC champs, but hey, that's nothing compared to *checks notes* the Jags and the Bears...

Fortunately for the Bengals, they get a chance to face a team above .500 this week! If you all beat us, you can actually brag!

Reply/Quote
Rfaulk, get in here, man. We need some real smack talk.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 09:14 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Come back when you play your division rivals. You'll be lucky to be .500 there. 

Are you really assuming the Ravens will lose most of their division games? Really?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:41 PM)kalibengal Wrote: L Jackson is the scariest QB Ive ever seen.

I agree.

[Image: w4jihnnp4yrlber0uxk5]

That spider on top of his head is scaring the shit out of me!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This thread was just a week early.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 07:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We just shut down the 4-1 Chargers and have already beaten the defending AFC champs, but hey, that's nothing compared to *checks notes* the Jags and the Bears...

Fortunately for the Bengals, they get a chance to face a team above .500 this week! If you all beat us, you can actually brag!

Eh hem....  Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:38 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Are you really assuming the Ravens will lose most of their division games? Really?

0-1
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 03:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Eh hem....  Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

We thought we dey, but we not dey. Well done, Sled. You actually posted in the thread before the game, you've earn this well earned burn on me!

Lamar sinks to 5-1 against the Bengals but is ready for the next one.

[Image: abZCKVk.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 06:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We thought we dey, but we not dey. Well done, Sled. You actually posted in the thread before the game, you've earn this well earned burn on me!

Lamar sinks to 5-1 against the Bengals but is ready for the next one.

[Image: abZCKVk.jpg]

Nice.  I think repeating what the Bengals did against Lamar will be difficult, but they have the personnel to give him fits like only a handful of teams can.  Should be interesting for the next few years going forward.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 07:21 PM)Stewy Wrote: Nice.  I think repeating what the Bengals did against Lamar will be difficult, but they have the personnel to give him fits like only a handful of teams can.  Should be interesting for the next few years going forward.

I don't know that holding Lamar down like they did is repeatable. I do know scoring the way the Bengals offense did is repeatable. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 07:21 PM)Stewy Wrote: Nice.  I think repeating what the Bengals did against Lamar will be difficult, but they have the personnel to give him fits like only a handful of teams can.  Should be interesting for the next few years going forward.

(10-29-2021, 12:42 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't know that holding Lamar down like they did is repeatable. I do know scoring the way the Bengals offense did is repeatable. 

It's weird seeing Lamar put up average numbers ( 257 pass, 88 rush, 1 TD, no picks, but low completion %) and everyone saying that he had an off game. If you told me about a random game where Flacco had 345 total yards an no turn overs, I'd have put money on it that it was a win. 

The fact that the secondary is so atrocious means that average is going to lead to a 20+ points loss. 

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 12:42 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't know that holding Lamar down like they did is repeatable. I do know scoring the way the Bengals offense did is repeatable. 

This
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 10:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's weird seeing Lamar put up average numbers ( 257 pass, 88 rush, 1 TD, no picks, but low completion %) and everyone saying that he had an off game. If you told me about a random game where Flacco had 345 total yards an no turn overs, I'd have put money on it that it was a win. 

The fact that the secondary is so atrocious means that average is going to lead to a 20+ points loss. 

Those are pretty good numbers for Lamar considering he rarely throws over 250 passing yards. I think he has 7 games where he's done that and it's his 4th season
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 05:16 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Those are pretty good numbers for Lamar considering he rarely throws over 250 passing yards. I think he has 7 games where he's done that and it's his 4th season
H
Yea you usually don’t need to throw that much when you can also run 1000-1200 a season. He also has an average margin of victory of 22 points his MVP season, which resulted in him sitting out the entire 4th quarter of about 6 games. He put up a total of 4300 yards over the course of about 13.5 full games.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 11:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I agree.

[Image: w4jihnnp4yrlber0uxk5]

That spider on top of his head is scaring the shit out of me!

The worst part is that his hair had been like that for a few years now. That's usually the awkward stage of growing it out into a luxurious head of hair ala Davante Adams or something... Lamar just rides with it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote