Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ratbirds lost to the Clowns
(10-12-2015, 04:16 PM)jj22 Wrote: Makes our win against Baltimore all the less impressive. Good we won't see the afcn face off next week. That way we can put all our vibes into the other three losing.

will have to disagree.. it is not just who you play but when you play them... We had them in their season opener again... much tougher environment than having them like Browns did.. Also who played against us that did not play against them.. Steve Smith Sr... BIG DIFFERENCE.  Think about our first two years and take AJ out of the lineup... who did we have that good to throw to ?  Take Steve Smith out of Ravens lineup.. same impact....
Reply/Quote
True about missing SSS Anderson. That was a huge difference.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 03:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Steelers have the Cardinals soon if not next. I think the Ravens have like 9ers and a couple not so good teams coming.

@Chargers
Cards
@Chefs
Bengals
Raiders
@Seahawks

They will prob beat the chefs. So maybe 1-2 before they play us. That's not a good stretch go. The steelers at all.
Reply/Quote
Browns

Denver
@Rams
Cards
@Bengals
@steelers
Ravens
Bengals

That's a rough stretch lol
Reply/Quote
The Browns are always tough for us and i am surprised they beat the Ravens and i don't
like it. We can handle the Ravens, the Browns always weird me out. I don't know why we
cannot clobber them, but we never seem to.
Reply/Quote
These threads are always better served in the Smack Forum. That way we can get the input from fans of the other teams in the division..

As it is now, it's like being at a party with no women..

Pure sausage fest..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 08:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: These threads are always better served in the Smack Forum.  That way we can get the input from fans of the other teams in the division..

Pure sausage fest..

i disagree.. smack forum is just that.. very little reasonable posting... just a bunch of of sausage being thrown back and forth...
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 08:17 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: i disagree.. smack forum is just that.. very little reasonable posting... just a bunch of of sausage being thrown back and forth...

I agree with you Anderson.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 08:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: These threads are always better served in the Smack Forum. That way we can get the input from fans of the other teams in the division..

Pure sausage fest..

I thought that was the point of the AFC North forum: level-headed discussion about the teams in the division with fans of said teams without name-calling and questioning of poster's sexual orientation and whatever Coltsfan's deal is.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote