Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate My team
I am not sure about this team. positions: QB,RB, WR,WR, TE, WR/RB,WR/RB/TE, DEF, and, K

Qb- Aaron Rodgers, Matthew Stafford, Marcus Marota
Rb-Todd Gurley,Gio Bernard, Frank Gore
WR-Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb, Larry Fitzgerald, Allen Hurns,Torrey Smith, Corey Coleman
TE-Gary Barnage, Tyler Eifert
Def- Arizona
K- N/A
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 03:09 AM)J24 Wrote: I am not sure about this team. positions: QB,RB, WR,WR, TE, WR/RB,WR/RB/TE, DEF, and, K

Qb- Aaron Rodgers, Matthew Stafford, Marcus Marota
Rb-Todd Gurley,Gio Bernard, Frank Gore
WR-Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb, Larry Fitzgerald, Allen Hurns,Torrey Smith, Corey Coleman
TE-Gary Barnage, Tyler Eifert
Def- Arizona
K- N/A

It's good but question marks..  

Qb- no need to roster 3 with Rodgers.  I'd drop mariota (unless this is some sort of keeper league and you are looking to the future) and roster another RB (A)
RB- arguably the top RB and then pretty thin.  You only Have to start one so that's ok, but you are playing the upside with your WR and if they don't come through you might be playing more RB than you think. (B+ would have been an A with another RB)
wr..- what is the Prescott effect?  You likely got DEZ in the 3rd if this is 10 team so good value.  Cobb is undervalued here and has top 10 upside.  Red zone target maven.  Fitz is banged up but will
Produce, and hurns should Be ok even if bottles regresses.   Smith and Coleman both upside played and good to fill out roster but who knows what they will bring (B+)
Te: not a barnidge fan but looks like he will be leaned on.  Hopefully eifert healthy down the stretch. (B)

I'd give it B+ and you make playoffs easily.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote