Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HarleyDogs Day Off!
Took the day off today because I had some things to do. More like me paying others to do those things, but oh well.. Scheduled some apts and had a new spicket line ran outside the house and my wifes headlight changed (no shit, not like the old cars when I could change myself). Now, it's time to drink beer and listen to music with the girls (dogs) in the mancave. Not listening to "Oh Yeah" from Ferris Bueller, but going something like this. Yeah, just like this:

[Image: Limp-Bizkit-Photos.jpg]

Dogs love it. LOL. 

I have been contacted by work 6 times on my day off.  Hilarious Job security is in the house y'all. But hey, in the end? I do it all for the NOOKIE! 

Ok, just having fun on a nice (friggen miserable humid hot) day. Of all the tasks on my honey-do list, I think today may be the best day to get the power washer out and clean the propane tank, driveway and front & back porch. And why will I do that you may ask? I DO IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE.

OK, this thread is ridiculous and I'm bored because I can't wait for the season to start. It's really dead on this board today. So forgive me. I'm like a chainsaw and if my day keeps going this way I might clean something tonight! Ok, nevermind, most won't get that reference. 

Oh, by the way. Had to walk to get the car. Yeah, 2 miles almost in this humidity. I looked like this when I arrived:

[Image: giphy.gif]

When my wife drives home from work, I'm going to be glistening in water as I power wash the driveway. Going to suck in the gut and take a deep breath to poke the chest muscles out (could do a few push ups, but that's not cool). She won't be able to control herself (actually, she will, but it's my thread and I'll type what I want to).

I'm gonna bet that I feel like 100% crap tomorrow.  ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2018, 03:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote:  I'm like a chainsaw and if my day keeps going this way I might clean something tonight! 

Just don't break stuff while you're doing it.
Reply/Quote
I hear ya Dog, Was thinking about taking the day off myself, then I remembered, I'm retired!! I do have 2 little girls to give golf lessons at about 4 PM and that old thermometer is inches it's sorry ass towards 90 here... Maybe the 1st lesson will be, when it's above 75, you don't golf! Wife is trying to get me to finish the deck, but the last 2 days have been in the 90's. My body can't take that heat anymore. Nothing worse than swampass..
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2018, 05:46 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I hear ya Dog, Was thinking about taking the day off myself, then I remembered, I'm retired!! I do have 2 little girls to give golf lessons at about 4 PM and that old thermometer is inches it's sorry ass towards 90 here... Maybe the 1st lesson will be, when it's above 75, you don't golf! Wife is trying to get me to finish the deck, but the last 2 days have been in the 90's. My body can't take that heat anymore. Nothing worse than swampass..

Lol. Started storming outside. Thank God! No more work for me today.

Reply/Quote
I can't tell you how many times I've been reading the turn on's section of  Playboy centerfold models to learn the number one turn on of those lovely young ladies is old dudes who power wash driveways.. 
For you youngsters out there still trying to figure out how to get laid keep driveway power washing in mind. Then the next time someone says you couldn't get laid in a brothel with a thousand dollar bill taped to your pecker you can use the ever popular comeback of, "Oh yeah?  I power wash driveways!" to leave em completely speechless.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote