Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rats versus Stains - who do you want to win?
This one has pluses both ways.

Rats win and we get out of the cellar with a win against the Texans. Also makes the Stains 1-3 in division.

Stains win and suddenly our game against the Rats the following week could let us vault past them with a win. Again of course this is predicated us beating the Texans.

And of somehow Green Bay defeats the Stealers everything goes up for grabs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
gotta root for the browns and packers here. need to tighten up the division for the taking!!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 03:24 PM)Joelist Wrote: This one has pluses both ways.

Rats win and we get out of the cellar with a win against the Texans. Also makes the Stains 1-3 in division.

Stains win and suddenly our game against the Rats the following week could let us vault past them with a win. Again of course this is predicated us beating the Texans.

And of somehow Green Bay defeats the Stealers everything goes up for grabs.

Gotta root for the Stains and Packers this week. But of course, take care of our own first. Like you said, it is a plus for us even if the
Rats win, but we have to take care of the Texans. I think we will, and we are on a fun ride for the rest of the season. I know our top 
2 WR's are all banged up but seeing our TE's emerge and us still having Tyler Boyd, Velveeta, Iosivas and Chuck Sizzle with how well
Burrow and our Defense is playing....

I think we are still in a great spot. We really put ourselves in a good place with these last three wins against top teams.
Reply/Quote
Woo, "Rats versus Stains" That would be some pretty hardcore smack, if we were in 2nd grade... Hilarious

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Pulling for a 0-0 tie.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 03:43 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: gotta root for the browns and packers here. need to tighten up the division for the taking!!

It will be tough to catch the Ravens so assuming we don't win the division having the Brows lose and farther down in the WC could be more beneficial in the long run. 
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 04:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Woo, "Rats versus Stains"  That would be some pretty hardcore smack, if we were in 2nd grade...    Hilarious

We've been using those sobriquets going back to the old forum. 
Reply/Quote
Ravens win helps us in the long run for a WC spot. Browns win helps us for the division. So while both outcomes will help us, I'd rather win the division, so I want the Browns to win.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
Browns.

1) The Modell road leads to Baltimore.
2) A Browns win could move us into a tie for the division lead.
3) A Browns win would mean Baltimore, Cleveland, and the Bengals would all have 2 division losses. I don't consider Pittsburgh a real threat to win the division.
4) A Raven's loss would be their third in conference. As would a Browns loss, but I think catching Baltimore is a tougher task.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 05:10 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Browns.

1) The Modell road leads to Baltimore.
2) A Browns win could move us into a tie for the division lead.
3) A Browns win would mean Baltimore, Cleveland, and the Bengals would all have 2 division losses. I don't consider Pittsburgh a real threat to win the division.
4) A Raven's loss would be their third in conference. As would a Browns loss, but I think catching Baltimore is a tougher task.

All the above.

Except I prefer "Clowns" to "Stains."
Reply/Quote
I hope they beat the snot out of each other and the browns pull off a win. Then we get a sore ravens team on a short week and are right back in the division race.
Reply/Quote
Rooting for the Browns.

Gotta compact the division and bring the Ravens back down a bit.
Reply/Quote
Brownies.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 04:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: We've been using those sobriquets going back to the old forum. 

I usually called the Ravens the Ravens though before they started playing dirty, but yeah, been using those terms forever. 

Ratbirds is what I usually called them before when trying to be degrading.

Plus the stealers, stoolers and such for that other team, shitsburgh is also a term I like lol

I don't care if they are 2nd grade name calling, it is all in fun.

Lighten up Sunset.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
We have to root for the Browns at this point. The Ravens are two games up on everyone. We dont want them getting more separation.
Reply/Quote
We need the Clowns to win this one, it shouldn't be a question imo. If the Bengals beat the Texans and the Rats lose to the Clowns next Sunday, then we can tie the Rats in wins next Thursday.
Reply/Quote
I really don't care who wins. The Bengals need to beat both or all is lost. 0-3 in the Division doesn't cut it.
Reply/Quote
Hard one if the Browns win and we win they still hold a tie breaker over us

Is it better to be firmly in 2nd place or push to a 3 way tie where we lose tie breakers(currently)
Reply/Quote
Just hope the they both beat each other up for the rat birds won’t be at full strength come Thursday and the browns are impacted the following week. I don’t care who wins. I hate them both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Doesn't really matter because we have two games with them to close the gap.

Plus, it doesn't mean anything if we don't clamp down and humble a hot Texans team.
Reply/Quote