Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rats versus Stains - who do you want to win?
(11-10-2023, 12:31 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Doesn't really matter because we have two games with them to close the gap.

Plus, it doesn't mean anything if we don't clamp down and humble a hot Texans team.

Two weeks ago, the Texans lost to Carolina. 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 12:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Two weeks ago, the Texans lost to Carolina. 

Yeah, CJ Stroud is hot coming off of that impressive win against the Bucs in the last seconds, but I wouldn't say the Texans are a hot 
team right now. That is us on a 3 game winning streak against top teams in both the NFC West and the AFC. Beating the Seahawks, 
49ers in their place and the Bills isn't something to just overlook. There is a reason we are favored and should beat the Texans pretty 
handily if Burrow, our Defense and ST's are on point.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 12:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Two weeks ago, the Texans lost to Carolina. 

Any given Sunday.... 
Reply/Quote
[Image: OIP.4glzS1sB-jBnRmF3eS9NQgHaF4?pid=ImgDe...&h=171&c=7]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Browns or tie.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is easy. Baltimore has the better record, so I want Cleveland to win.
Reply/Quote
I root for Ohio teams when it's not the Bengals. I want the Browns to win this game and put us closer to the division title. But, we need to beat the Texans first and foremost.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 07:14 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: We have to root for the Browns at this point.  The Ravens are two games up on everyone.  We dont want them getting more separation.

Actually it's 1.5 games up.  Ravens haven't had their bye yet.
Reply/Quote
As long as we win - next week will be huge.

Even more exciting if the Stains beat the Turds.
Reply/Quote
Stains
Reply/Quote
Gotta get equal in the loss column, so I guess the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Browns. But the Ravens will win by 10 or more.
Reply/Quote