Poll: Who has the worst hands?
John Ross
Dre Kirkpatrick
AJ Green (After he's already caught the ball.)
Edward Scissorhands
A Firework Enthusiast
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Has The Worst Hands?
I mean seriously..

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Dre. He catch catch a cold. Ross is just lost out there. I see why Marvin benched him.
Reply/Quote
People are really exaggerating how bad Ross has been. I don’t think he’s looked “lost” at all. One of his drops tonight was behind him and would have been a tough catch. They need to stop running the stupid reverse plays with him too. Hasn’t worked yet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Disappointed in Ross. Luckily Boyd has stepped up. Ross needs to step up. On one positive note, after Ross made that catch in the fourth, he looked very strong on the run. He's definitely gained some strength
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: People are really exaggerating how bad Ross has been. I don’t think he’s looked “lost” at all. One of his drops tonight was behind him and would have been a tough catch. They need to stop running the stupid reverse plays with him too. Hasn’t worked yet.

I don't know about lost, but he doesn't appear to be winning his matchups. Still think his talent is unquestionable, but can he put it all together
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:38 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I mean seriously..

Pretty negative post minutes after Bengals win over Ravens going to 2-0 start and alone in First Place. I mean, seriously. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:41 AM)kevin Wrote: Pretty negative post minutes after Bengals win over Ravens going to 2-0 start and alone in First Place. I mean, seriously. 

Well the Bengals did give up 14 points due to dropped interceptions that went right through their hands. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:29 AM)Sweetness Wrote: Well the Bengals did give up 14 points due to dropped interceptions that went right through their hands. 

They also gave up 14 points on two really bad pass interference calls. Guess it depends on how you look at it. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:32 AM)dr1441 Wrote: They also gave up 14 points on two really bad pass interference calls. Guess it depends on how you look at it. 

Eh, I'm not upset about the one against Dre. He got there early, wasnt looking, and ran straight into the dude. Was it exactly what the Ravens were going for? Yes. But that's going to get called 7/10 times in today's NFL. The one where he got called for holding the guys arm and the ball was way overthrown was kind of junk though. Either way, you cant control when the ref is going to decide to throw the flag. You can control dropping a ball right in your hands. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:35 AM)Sweetness Wrote: Eh, I'm not upset about the one against Dre. He got there early, wasnt looking, and ran straight into the dude. Was it exactly what the Ravens were going for? Yes. But that's going to get called 7/10 times in today's NFL. The one where he got called for holding the guys arm and the ball was way overthrown was kind of junk though. Either way, you cant control when the ref is going to decide to throw the flag. You can control dropping a ball right in your hands. 

He never ran into Brown. He was stride for stride on the outside and he grabbed his jersey so , at worst, it should have been a 5 yard holding call, not a PI. Replay official from NY even said it was not a good call..
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:48 AM)higgy100 Wrote: He never ran into Brown. He was stride for stride on the outside and he grabbed his jersey so , at worst, it should have been a 5 yard holding call, not a PI. Replay official from NY even said it was not a good call..

I'm talking about the one in the endzone where he ran into the guy. I already said I thought the one where he was running with the guy and grabbed his arm/jersey (I was at the game so hard tell sometimes)  was crap. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:51 AM)Sweetness Wrote: I'm talking about the one in the endzone where he ran into the guy. I already said I thought the one where he was running with the guy and grabbed his arm/jersey (I was at the game so hard tell sometimes)  was crap. 

I believe that was Dennard.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Gy56Ye2Qf1-2.png]
[Image: Gy56Ye2Qf1-8.png]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:29 AM)Sweetness Wrote: Well the Bengals did give up 14 points due to dropped interceptions that went right through their hands. 

We lost a super bowl this way too... the last time we were there.  I've never forgotten. Say What
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:41 AM)kevin Wrote: Pretty negative post minutes after Bengals win over Ravens going to 2-0 start and alone in First Place. I mean, seriously. 

TheLeonardLeap has never made a positive thread in his life.

We should name some sort of award after him.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 10:38 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: We lost a super bowl this way too... the last time we were there.  I've never forgotten. Say What

That play did not lose the game for us.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 10:16 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I believe that was Dennard.

I believe he's correct in that there were 3 total PI calls in the EZ (2 on Dre) and 2 of the 3 were horse shit calls...
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 11:36 AM)higgy100 Wrote: I believe he's correct in that there were 3 total PI calls in the EZ (2 on Dre) and 2 of the 3 were horse shit calls...

Speaking of bad calls, anyone remember that flagrant hold that wasn't called in the 4th?  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote