Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raven's Elam out for season
per Ed Werder tweet...Raven safety Matt Elam out for season with torn bicep.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 04:54 PM)pally Wrote: per Ed Werder tweet...Raven safety Matt Elam out for season with torn bicep.

That's a very tough break fro the Ravens.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Will Hill would have started over him, but it's a tough loss in terms of depth and getting him some more experience to make up for that god awful second year.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
That can't help their weak secondary.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 05:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Will Hill would have started over him, but it's a tough loss in terms of depth and getting him some more experience to make up for that god awful second year.

Do you think that they would make a move on Chancellor, if the Seahawks don't pay him what he wants?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They'll still be a good defense but secondary depth is super important in an a league that is becoming ever more favored towards the pass.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 06:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Do you think that they would make a move on Chancellor, if the Seahawks don't pay him what he wants?

It certainly would be a good move, but I don't ever expect big signings from them.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Man...  How old is Jason Elam now?  It's no wonder he got hurt.  He has no business being in the defensive secondary.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Stinks for him. Coaching staff seemed frustrated with his failures thusfar and missing a season probably spells the end for him in Baltimore.
Reply/Quote