• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raven's Game. Game Ball
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Suggs
Reply/Quote
Bullock, for not missing a field goal today.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
In all seriousness...

Gio looked pretty good today. No signs of any ill effects from the ACL tear. Pretty amazing it was less than a year ago.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Today's game ball should go to Coach Lewis, as today's performance falls completely on him. He did such a wonderful job of having the players and coaches prepared for a home opener versus a division rival.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Today's game ball should go to Coach Lewis, as today's performance falls completely on him.  He did such a wonderful job of having the players and coaches prepared for a home opener versus a division rival.

Also, not giving Obgheui help with Suggs was great coaching across the board on the offensive side. 

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Today's game ball should go to Coach Lewis, as today's performance falls completely on him.  He did such a wonderful job of having the players and coaches prepared for a home opener versus a division rival.

Of our 50th anniversary season. I feel sorry for any players they honored today. What an embarrassment.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Of our 50th anniversary season. I feel sorry for any players they honored today. What an embarrassment.

You know deep down Mike Brown is blaming this on him caving and actually honoring players. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Of our 50th anniversary season. I feel sorry for any players they honored today. What an embarrassment.

Ken Anderson was in the building today.  Sad that he had to witness that atrocity in person.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:19 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You know deep down Mike Brown is blaming this on him caving and actually honoring players. 

Sadly, I could see him saying to himself "never again".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:20 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Ken Anderson was in the building today.  Sad that he had to witness that atrocity in person.

I hope it motivated him to go to Mikey and ask him to retire his number. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:20 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Ken Anderson was in the building today.  Sad that he had to witness that atrocity in person.

Probably took him back to his coordinator days.
Reply/Quote

Collinsworth  to Kenny Friday morning:

You thought Sunday was bad?  Hell, you should have witnessed the shit show we saw last night.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Only Marvin punts down 20 with less than 10 minutes in the game.

O-line = worse than the pile of stank garbage I had originally thought.

What an effing debacle...I'd like to take a whiffle ball bat the back of Giggles thick skull.

4 effing penalties inside the first 5 minutes of the game - a 12 year using Madden could do a better job.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil was the one bright spot.
Reply/Quote

For those who remember Ken actually playing for the Bengals.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:27 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Nick Vigil was the one bright spot.

I thought Core looked good too. He should at least had a TD and another big play. Andy missed him both times. 

Reply/Quote
Let's give the game ball to Andy Dalton because he'll just throw it away.

Then nobody gets the game ball and rightfully so.
Reply/Quote
[Image: alexander_zoom.jpg]
Reply/Quote