Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raven's Pitta hurts hip...again
Adam Schefter is reporting that it is feared that Dennis Pitta fractured and dislocated his hip for the 3rd time. Sad if true...he worked hard to recover the first 2 times but its time to hang it up. I could easily see a hip replacement being the only option left for him

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 05:11 PM)pally Wrote: Adam Schefter is reporting that it is feared that Dennis Pitta fractured and dislocated his hip for the 3rd time.  Sad if true...he worked hard to recover the first 2 times but its time to hang it up.   I could easily see a hip replacement being the only option left for him

Ravens are fearing its a Career ender this time...

While not sorry to see a good Raven player go... Its not the way you want to see anyone leave the NFL no matter the color jersey they wear.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/02/ravens-fear-dennis-pittas-latest-hip-injury-may-be-career-ending/
Reply/Quote
It is easy to see Ozzie picking up that phone to call free agent Gary Barnidge. He's the best free agent tight end out there

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Time for DP to call it a career while he can still walk.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 05:11 PM)pally Wrote: Adam Schefter is reporting that it is feared that Dennis Pitta fractured and dislocated his hip for the 3rd time.  Sad if true...he worked hard to recover the first 2 times but its time to hang it up.   I could easily see a hip replacement being the only option left for him

Poor guy seems snake bit.  A common theme for TE's, unfortunately.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He's lucky to have made it back so many times. This is what ended Bo Jackson's career.

A lot of fans dismissed passing on Howard by saying he was loaded at TEs. We have two in their 30's who were injury prone. We have four who have been drafted in the last 3 seasons. Two of them have been injury prone, neither playing a full season in the last two. One who got suspended after multiple violations of using PEDs. The last spent much of his first year on IR and part of his 2nd suspended for pot.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sucks to see that happen. He was a good player and seemed like a decent dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 06:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ravens are fearing its a Career ender this time...

While not sorry to see a good Raven player go... Its not the way you want to see anyone leave the NFL no matter the color jersey they wear.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/02/ravens-fear-dennis-pittas-latest-hip-injury-may-be-career-ending/

Yep, hard loss.
So who's going to step up now?
Reply/Quote