Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(06-04-2015, 05:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: im sure he feels they were cheated by deflated balls.

The ravens offense will probly be fine...  Any word on Pitta?

But its the defense im interested in there seemed to be a lot of turnover on the front 7

Pitta hopes to be able to play in 2015, but the jury is still out on whether that will be a reality.  The Ravens aren't counting on him being able to return, but will give him every opportunity because his salary is fully guaranteed this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 05:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: im sure he feels they were cheated by deflated balls.

The ravens offense will probly be fine...  Any word on Pitta?

But its the defense im interested in there seemed to be a lot of turnover on the front 7

Pitta has been at OTA's doing drills and catching passes. He won't play this season and I seriously doubt he will ever play again.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
KC 4th
Minnesota 6th
Philadelphia 7th

[Image: meftV0qh.jpg]
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 04:00 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Mellow  Settle down there, Brad. I said that I don't think Forsett is amazing by himself, that doesn't mean I think he's "garbage". Seriously, are you Brad? This is basically his exact argument against Pat on the topic of Richard Sherman. Just because I said he's not amazing/is a fine RB clearly does NOT mean that I think he's "garbage". I don't even know how you could reach to that conclusion with my post. I merely said that he's a fine RB that had a helluva lot of help from his fantastic interior line. I stand by that.

I think Demarco Murray is very good, but his line surely helped him a lot.

It's the exact reason I believe Marshawn Lynch to be the best in the league right now. He does it by himself. He breaks tackles, he forces missed tackles, and he's just a monster on his own whether he gets great blocks or not. If Forsett doesn't get the big blocks, he doesn't look like such a great back.

Hilarious when people make stupid claims with no basis other than their own bias opinion with nothing to back it up.

Pat's whole reasoning for starting that thread was to discredit anything that Sherman's done in an attempt to make him look bad because Pat's all butt-hurt that Sherman's a very smart guy and a bad-ass, that just happened to also be an awesome student.  

You seriously think Pat meant "he's a d bag because he's not the best corner in the game, he's a known doper, but he's a top three-to-five corner in the game"?

Pat was trying to discredit all that Sherman's done because Pat's butt-hurt that Sherman can be a genius, an awesome student, and a flat-out bad-ass.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 09:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious when people make stupid claims with no basis other than their own bias opinion with nothing to back it up.

Pat's whole reasoning for starting that thread was to discredit anything that Sherman's done in an attempt to make him look bad because Pat's all butt-hurt that Sherman's a very smart guy and a bad-ass, that just happened to also be an awesome student.  

You seriously think Pat meant "he's a d bag because he's not the best corner in the game, he's a known doper, but he's a top three-to-five corner in the game"?

Pat was trying to discredit all that Sherman's done because Pat's butt-hurt that Sherman can be a genius, an awesome student, and a flat-out bad-ass.

What makes Sherman a bad ass? Trent Williams said he was going to deck Sherman...Sherman said "do it"...Williams did and Sherman didn't do anything about it. 

Doesn't sound like a bad ass to me. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 09:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious when people make stupid claims with no basis other than their own bias opinion with nothing to back it up.

Brad, your entire life is a stupid claim with no basis.

I do believe that it's what Pat meant, because guess what? I share almost his exact same opinion on the matter. Sherman is a douche, he's a known doper, and he's NOT the best CB in the game. He's a very, very good CB though, and even though I think he's a douchebag, I'm not going to take away from his ability to play the game. With that said, he's still not THE best.

Pat was trying to explain how Sherman isn't the absolute best and that he's a cocky douche. That doesn't mean that Pat automatically thinks he's "garbage". You have to be literally ******** to jump to that conclusion.
Reply/Quote

Remember that time when your first action on the new boards was to try and attack me and then everyone made fun of you?

I was the bigger person and said that I am happy to never utter your name again or respond to you if you did the same.

And now you're doing this. Grow the hell up, you ***** loser.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 11:52 PM)djs7685 Wrote: You have to be literally ******** to jump to that conclusion.

Well, yeah.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 04:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://mmqb.si.com/2015/06/01/nfl-power-rankings-peter-king-daughter-wedding/

Not that it means anything, but this is how Peter King is ranking it

Those are some pretty whacky rankings based on something in PK's head, apparently.  He's got the Ravens first based on the fact that they lost more than they gained in the offseason?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 12:46 PM)McC Wrote: Those are some pretty whacky rankings based on something in PK's head, apparently.  He's got the Ravens first based on the fact that they lost more than they gained in the offseason?

I believe he pointed to their constant success in the playoffs, referring to them as "battle tested", and said he trusts Harbaugh (considered by many as one of the better coaches in the league) to find the right answers in a league he feels is devoid of any "great teams".

It's like when people predict the Bengals to lose in the playoffs because they always do.

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 01:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I believe he pointed to their constant success in the playoffs, referring to them as "battle tested", and said he trusts Harbaugh (considered by many as one of the better coaches in the league) to find the right answers in a league he feels is devoid of any "great teams".

It's like when people predict the Bengals to lose in the playoffs because they always do.

There's a lot to be said for a team's mindset when playoff time comes around. The Ravens are the anti-bengals. They've won and they believe they will win, no matter who is lined up where. The Bengals look and play scared. 

Each team continues on what their recent past has been. 

And it pisses me off, ya blumpkin.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 01:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I believe he pointed to their constant success in the playoffs, referring to them as "battle tested", and said he trusts Harbaugh (considered by many as one of the better coaches in the league) to find the right answers in a league he feels is devoid of any "great teams".

Well, that's nice and all.  However, the fact is that the Ravens have finished third in the division the past two years and lost more this offseason than the two teams that finished ahead of them.  The only reason third place got them in the playoffs last year is because of a ridiculously soft schedule.  Third place again this year with a much tougher schedule and it won't matter what magic Harbaugh can pull off in the playoffs.  The Ravens will be sitting at home on the couch watching them just like in 2013.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 05:07 PM)Whatever Wrote: Well, that's nice and all.  However, the fact is that the Ravens have finished third in the division the past two years and lost more this offseason than the two teams that finished ahead of them.  The only reason third place got them in the playoffs last year is because of a ridiculously soft schedule.  Third place again this year with a much tougher schedule and it won't matter what magic Harbaugh can pull off in the playoffs.  The Ravens will be sitting at home on the couch watching them just like in 2013.

It has only happened once in 8 seasons, so I doubt it. 

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 02:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I would have never guessed someone would put Baltimore first, but I guess somebody has to be.  

Personally I'd have to go with Seattle until they show me otherwise. Adding Jimmy Graham?  That's pretty strong.

I agree, but they did lose a few pieces on defense. 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 05:07 PM)Whatever Wrote: Well, that's nice and all.  However, the fact is that the Ravens have finished third in the division the past two years and lost more this offseason than the two teams that finished ahead of them.  The only reason third place got them in the playoffs last year is because of a ridiculously soft schedule.  Third place again this year with a much tougher schedule and it won't matter what magic Harbaugh can pull off in the playoffs.  The Ravens will be sitting at home on the couch watching them just like in 2013.

Marvin Lewis....the end. 

/thread
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 09:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What makes Sherman a bad ass? Trent Williams said he was going to deck Sherman...Sherman said "do it"...Williams did and Sherman didn't do anything about it. 

Doesn't sound like a bad ass to me. 
lol.

Please tell me you didn't use that as an example.

It was post-game with millions of people watching.  What did you want him to do?  

Also, Williams was up in his face talking shit and Sherman said "what are you going to do?"  Sherman has balls for even telling him to do it.

(06-05-2015, 11:52 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Brad, your entire life is a stupid claim with no basis.

I do believe that it's what Pat meant, because guess what? I share almost his exact same opinion on the matter. Sherman is a douche, he's a known doper, and he's NOT the best CB in the game. He's a very, very good CB though, and even though I think he's a douchebag, I'm not going to take away from his ability to play the game. With that said, he's still not THE best.

Pat was trying to explain how Sherman isn't the absolute best and that he's a cocky douche. That doesn't mean that Pat automatically thinks he's "garbage". You have to be literally ******** to jump to that conclusion.
lol.

"My enter life"?  What a joke.

First off, Pat was trying to discredit Sherman and tried to claim that he's not any good and is just a doper.  If he's a "known doper," how can you give credit to any of his play?  

Actually, BleacherReport and others have him ranked as the top corner in the NFL.

Sherman's not a known doper......  he failed one flawed test, that could have been a result of the bogus test or a number of other things (like drinking from a water bottle with a dissolved pill in it).  He has not failed any other tests and there is nothing in his play to suggest that he has ever been on it at one time because he's a focused guy with a ton of energy, so why would he even need it?  Pat still ignores that question, along with how he managed to pass every other test when his other teammates couldn't.

(06-06-2015, 09:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Remember that time when your first action on the new boards was to try and attack me and then everyone made fun of you?

I was the bigger person and said that I am happy to never utter your name again or respond to you if you did the same.

And now you're doing this. Grow the hell up, you ***** loser.

lol!!  

You had to bring a quote, which was only posted for 30 seconds (if that) before I realized that I was in the wrong, to this board to feel better about yourself because you're a complete garbage posted without anything solid to post.

By the way, another thing that you failed to answer from the other boards, is how you think Ray Rice's wife got knocked out before the elevator video was released?  You said they needed the video to suspend him, so did you think she tripped and took a face dive into the wall?
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 08:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!!  

You had to bring a quote, which was only posted for 30 seconds (if that) before I realized that I was in the wrong, to this board to feel better about yourself because you're a complete garbage posted without anything solid to post.

By the way, another thing that you failed to answer from the other boards, is how you think Ray Rice's wife got knocked out before the elevator video was released?  You said they needed the video to suspend him, so did you think she tripped and took a face dive into the wall?

I decided to drop it as a peace offering. I thought about it and realized that a new board should mean not bringing over baggage from the other one. You don't seem to be able to let things from the past go, even after I extended an olive branch.

Go talk to a therapist, Brad. Maybe they can help you work out whatever issues you have bottled up in that head of yours.

Best of luck.

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 08:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I decided to drop it as a peace offering. I thought about it and realized that a new board should mean not bringing over baggage from the other one. You don't seem to be able to let things from the past go, even after I extended an olive branch.

Go talk to a therapist, Brad. Maybe they can help you work out whatever issues you have bottled up in that head of yours.

Best of luck.

There's no hope for Brad....he thinks Caitlen Jenner is hotter than any Kardashian. 
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 08:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

Please tell me you didn't use that as an example.

It was post-game with millions of people watching.  What did you want him to do?  

Also, Williams was up in his face talking shit and Sherman said "what are you going to do?"  Sherman has balls for even telling him to do it.

Millions of people aren't still watching when the game is over. It doesn't take balls to challenge someone to do something when you're pretty sure they won't.

So...where are the examples of where Richard Sherman shows what a badass he is?

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 11:22 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: There's no hope for Brad....he thinks Caitlen Jenner is hotter than any Kardashian. 

Where did the :vomitfest: emote go?

Reply/Quote