Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Are Pissing Me Off
I ended yesterday down 14 with Carson still to play tonight and D Johnson to go for the Steelers.

If I win this week, I'm tied for first place with the tiebreaker and a bunch of other teams near the top of the league also lost.

If I lose this week, the odds of me getting the top seed are low and I could even miss the playoffs if I lose again and other teams win out, which I have a tough schedule.

How tough is it to say "I'm making a lot of money, so I'll just stay away from people and wear a mask whenever I'm around people"?

I heard that they could have gotten it from a worker, which pisses me off even more because control your organization.

Sorry, just had to vent, and hopefully it's a moot point because I'm only down three points right now and it looks like Carson should win it for me, but there's still the matter of points that could determine tiebreakers.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 12:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I ended yesterday down 14 with Carson still to play tonight and D Johnson to go for the Steelers.

If I win this week, I'm tied for first place with the tiebreaker and a bunch of other teams near the top of the league also lost.

If I lose this week, the odds of me getting the top seed are low and I could even miss the playoffs if I lose again and other teams win out, which I have a tough schedule.  

How tough is it to say "I'm making a lot of money, so I'll just stay away from people and wear a mask whenever I'm around people"?

I heard that they could have gotten it from a worker, which pisses me off even more because control your organization.

Sorry, just had to vent, and hopefully it's a moot point because I'm only down three points right now and it looks like Carson should win it for me, but there's still the matter of points that could determine tiebreakers.

Good luck.  For what it’s worth, I hope Johnson is the one who gets the job done for you.   Rock On

Edit: Whoops.  Wasn’t paying attention to your whole post.  Looks like Carson probably gave you what you needed.  Well, I hope Johnson helps you pile on for those tie breaker points!  LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 01:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Good luck.  For what it’s worth, I hope Johnson is the one who gets the job done for you.   Rock On

Edit: Whoops.  Wasn’t paying attention to your whole post.  Looks like Carson probably gave you what you needed.  Well, I hope Johnson helps you pile on for those tie breaker points!  LOL

Actually, just realized that I didn't make it clear that I'm still down 2!  (I don't think the game had finished yet.)

I need Johnson to get at least one catch for 20 yards!  

Thanks!

If he doesn't and I miss out on winning my second title, I'm going to break a Ravens' fans legs and make them more crippled than I am!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 12:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I ended yesterday down 14 with Carson still to play tonight and D Johnson to go for the Steelers.

So to recap, you are upset because you MAY lose a fantasy game this week, but are not upset these morons may have infected and possibly killed people for being selfish.  Shocked
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 08:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So to recap, you are upset because you MAY lose a fantasy game this week, but are not upset these morons may have infected and possibly killed people for being selfish.  Shocked

He can be upset about both things ... The former is the most appropriate thing of the two to express in a football smack forum, though.  

Whoa.  I was just talking tonight with some folks about how the pandemic is turning everything upside down, but I think I just experienced the most extreme example yet ... I just defended Brad in the smack forum!!  LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 08:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So to recap, you are upset because you MAY lose a fantasy game this week, but are not upset these morons may have infected and possibly killed people for being selfish.  Shocked
It's a smack forum and you act like someone from the Ravens killing a person would be a first time thing.................

Nervous

Hilarious
(12-01-2020, 10:27 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He can be upset about both things ... The former is the most appropriate thing of the two to express in a football smack forum, though.  

Whoa.  I was just talking tonight with some folks about how the pandemic is turning everything upside down, but I think I just experienced the most extreme example yet ... I just defended Brad in the smack forum!!  LOL

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471yrzbobctzoxgzn9a4...=giphy.gif]

[Image: 60ae08b13cf7e1e1993aa9c07295c2c44d29d246...220fae.jpg]
Reply/Quote

well look who you are quoting? Are you shocked?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2020, 01:28 AM)Griever Wrote: well look who you are quoting? Are you shocked?

Are you upset at the millions of people that infected and possibly killed other people?

Do you know anyone who has had it?  Are you 100% positive that they didn't give it to anyone?  Are you mad at them?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 11:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's a smack forum and you act like someone from the Ravens killing a person would be a first time thing.................

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 11:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's a smack forum and you act like someone from the Ravens killing a person would be a first time thing.................

Holy shit Brad made an actual funny.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2020, 11:04 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Holy shit Brad made an actual funny.

I'm a clever guy  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 10:27 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Whoa.  I was just talking tonight with some folks about how the pandemic is turning everything upside down, but I think I just experienced the most extreme example yet ... I just defended Brad in the smack forum!!  LOL

(12-02-2020, 11:01 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

(12-03-2020, 11:04 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Holy shit Brad made an actual funny.
I can't believe I actually laughed so hard and loudly at a Brad post, rather than at Brad himself. And it was top quality smack too. Damn.

Although it is 2020, so I guess nothing should surprise us.
Reply/Quote