Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Colts Game Day Thread
Big game in Indy today as the Ravens take on the Colts

1:00PM Eastern on CBS

Game comments go here
Reply/Quote
There’s a Raven hurt. They stay with the game while tending him then when he gets up and starts walking off the field they go to commercial.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It will be interesting to see how the Ravings do there compared to the Bengals. I'm watching the Chief's game.
Reply/Quote
If I snapped a ball off my foot I’d have the yips for the rest of the game. Next one would be over his head.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 03:22 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: It will be interesting to see how the Ravings do there compared to the Bengals. I'm watching the Chief's game.

I can’t watch a guy who pours a bottle of ketchup over his steak.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 03:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I can’t watch a guy who pours a bottle of ketchup over his steak.

Patrick Mahomes does that, or who? That's a Cardinal sin in K.C.
Reply/Quote
Yes, it's a Ravens/Colts thread, but Carolina just did the best fake punt in history.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 03:34 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Patrick Mahomes does that, or who? That's a Cardinal sin in K.C.

Yes he does and they made a State Farm commercial out of it.

Reply/Quote
Well, he went to a pizza place in the Kansas suburbs with his girlfriend last year and no one bothered him. He paid the bills of everyone there on the way out because he was so impressed/relieved that no one bothered him, so he has class even if he put ketchup on steak in a commercial. He and the Chiefs could beat the Steelers, but oddly today they're having a tough time with the Panthers so far.
Reply/Quote
Ravens offense looks anemic. I can’t help but think Lamar is still dealing with whatever injury he had going into Bengals week. Just doesn’t look the same running or throwing.

Reply/Quote
Looked better on the opening drive. (Til the very very end)

Reply/Quote
I’m going with horrible reversal but such a piss poor throw that Rivers deserves it.

Reply/Quote
14-10 and it’s about to get out of hand. Ravens O starting to click and Indy stalling. Apparently you’re allowed to change what you are doing if what you are doing isn’t working.

And in case you’re wondering, I do not mind talking to myself.

Reply/Quote
Wow, why didn't the Bengals get Travis Kelce (Bearcat)? He is a monster.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 05:23 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Wow, why didn't the Bengals get Travis Kelce (Bearcat)? He is a monster.

I want a playmaking TE for Burrow so bad.

Reply/Quote
Lamar seems to have healed up. LOL

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 05:23 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Wow, why didn't the Bengals get Travis Kelce (Bearcat)? He is a monster.

‘Cause he’s from Cleveland and he smells.

Reply/Quote
KC just scored a TD, but I only do dances for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 05:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I want a playmaking TE for Burrow so bad.

Both Super Bowl years they had an outstanding TE.

Reply/Quote
Did those dumbass Panthers just try an onside kick down two with 10 minutes left?

Reply/Quote